Join our server on Discord

Mythologies - Gna's Mission.
Ray eyed the more experienced demons with a little apprehension, that he didn't show, though he was certain demons could feel it. Heck, every demon he's escaped from felt his fear. But that never stopped him. A good magician never ran out of tricks! He nodded at Daisy. Playing the guitar, he charged at the boar, but stopped short only to wave a bright red silk cloth in front of its eyes and evaded. He fires a small dart out of the end of his guitar and onto the arm of the less experienced demon that held Brandon.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Dark grabs the last three arrows in his quiver, puts them in his bow, aims at Vargas' arm, firing them. "I hope that works." Dark thought.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Vocatio watched calmly at the attempts to subdue the demons. "Okay, little bird, it's showtime!"

The bird flew high into the sky and circled Etimov, out of his reach. With incredible speed, Vocatio lunged at the demon, dagger outstretched, but quickly circumvented him, and attempted to slash the backs of the huge demon's legs. As he slashed at Etimov, he threw several needles at the youngest demon.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
Brandon growled in anger and pain, as the demon tried to crush him. He stabbed repeatedly into his arm, hoping to sever a nerve, an artery, something vital. The razor-sharp dagger cut through his arm easily, perferating the muscle at his elbow. He swung his maul around again, and hit him square in the face again, determined to be free.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
OOC:Crap 2 pages posted since mine :(

IC: Drake cried out as he charged the nearest demon and went for it's legs trying to help out Brandon. He brought his broadsword up and slammed it down onto the demon trying to get it's attention.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Yoosei stared at all the demons for a while and then decided in attacking Vargas as well. "hey leave our companion alone" the thief muttered and quickly stepped forward, having the dagger in her hand,she approaches Vargas and charges on his leg, swinging the dagger repeatedly.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
With so many attacks directed at his legs, Vargas was soon out of energy to stand up, "Grrr... gk!" he grunted, kneeling down, and in his pain, letting loose of his tremendous squishy grip on Brandon. "Y-you! YOU!" he slammed growled, taking the chance there were so many of them around him. "You are like little flies swarming over a big animal!" He roared, "Bothersome, pesky! AND YOU ALL DESERVE TO BE SQUISHED AS THE INSECTS YOU ARE!" the demon prepared for an arm spin, he was sure it would tear each and all of their bodies apart, and since they were so close to him, there would be no escape! "Gggrur!" he grunted, unable to perform said action as he looked at the arm with Brandon's dagger and Dark's arrows piercing his flesh. "I-inconceivable!" he yelled out, the pain had begun surging now that his adrenaline pump had stopped for the moment, it was numbing one of his arms!

Hugen snorted, grunting like a sturdy bull as Ray feigned him (OOC: OLE!), "You little mortal dare make a mockery of me?!" (<- Devil May Cry reference) He roared out loud, but this time, he didn't charge relentlessly, rather, he opened his big maw with a menacing roar. Some circles began appearing at each corner of his open mouth, all of them turning into little spheres of gold and merging together in the center, "Roasted humans taste better, anyway!" he laughed, suddenly launching the concentration of energy into what seemed to be a cylinder of sheer consensed power.

Etimov shook his head, his legs wouldn't budge, and the bird would not phaze his attention. Vocatio's dagger would stop eventually, but not because of its owner's will, but because the flesh behind Etimov's legs would start reacting oddly, pulling at the dagger as it eventually would get 'absorbed' within the cut flesh, only the handle sticking out. "Human, you are no match for me. I give thee a chance to survive by acting as a group against my brothers... yet you spit it down arrogantly? I have to admit I expected more." He said, not budging his arms or legs as his attention never diverted from the battlefield above. His tail, however, snaked its way around Vocatio, its triangular tip suddenly edging at the fast boy's face, a red, thin line appearing over his face.

OOC: Oh, by the way. Like I said to Ray, do not fear death. Your soul will be able to play. Although if you die, you lose your god, so it's advisable to watch it!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ray's eyes widened a little as he tried his best to dive out of the way of the attack. He didn't have the speed to get out of the way completely, or even yell out a warning, only his natural agility. He managed to avoid the brunt of the energy attack, but the super heated air around the cylindrical attack scorched the sleeve on his right arm, mangling and burning his flesh from the fingertips to shoulder and reducing his guitar to ash.

The searing pain blinded him momentarily as he slammed against the rock wall on his uninjured shoulder, grunting in pain as he clutched his useless injured arm and panted. Wow, it sure did hurt. He would admit, it was something flashy, worthy of injuring him. He was paralyzed momentarily from the intense pain, his rather frail body already heavily injured from that one attack, but he forced himself to keep moving, to avoid the last show. Unfortunately, he was too far from his wagon to produce any more props.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Brandon struggled free of the demon's grasp, and rolled away from the firey attack. He was hurting, but he never showed it, as he eyed his dagger in the arm of the demon. He left it buried, the tip resting against the bone of the arm. Like one would split wood with a sledgehammer and wedge, he brought his maul up over his head, and hammered down on the hilt of the dagger with all his might, putting his faith in the forged steel of the blade.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Vocatio felt the searing pain across his face. "Little bird, NOW!!" Vocatio unsheathed Risen From Ashes with incredible speed and slashed the demon's tail, while the bird from above dived down with similar speed, small talons outstretched aiming for the demon's eyes. Vocatio left his dagger for now, and retreated quite a ways from the demon, to make sure he wasn't in range for a counterattack. He saw that Hugen had fired a huge ray of energy at Ray. 'That can't be too good for them,' he thought, thinking of the welfare of his allies. He unsheathed his second dagger and tossed it with effortless haste, sending it zooming through the air at Hugen's heart, the dagger invisible in the air thanks to the speed.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA