Join our server on Discord

Poke Catchen
Flare was still blushing cutely, looking so embarrassed as Vaps moved around, and whimpering slightly as her leg was lifted. She had a feeling of what would happen next and just thinking about it was making her wet. When Vaps nuzzled her pussy with her nose, a shiver was sent down Flares spine and a soft moan escaped her delicate lips. She wiggled a little and looked down at Vaps with big eyes, hiding her face behind her breasts partially since she was so bashful, waiting for her to continue.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Vaps opened her mouth a crack, her tongue sliding up Flare's pussy lips, not penetrating yet, Oh wow she's a tasty one. she thought, getting a bit excited as she began lapping up her pussy juices that had come out.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Flare arched her back a little and moaned deeply. "Ohhhh...y-your really g-good at this arent you?" She asked as she wiggled in pleasure. The feeling of Vaps rough tongue dragging across her folds and licking up her love juices was almost to much and she had to force her self not to cum. She did, however, continue to moan and slowly fondle her own large breasts, lust overwhelming her as her needing pussy begged for more by producing more and more juices.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I just," Vaps paused as she slid her tongue between Flare's pussy lips and then licked up it, "Can't resist, such a cute girl like you." she smiled, her own pussy was dripping, not as much as Flare's but it was still noticible
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Flare noticed but was powerless to do anything for a few moments as she let out a loud moan, her pussy needing release. "I-I can help y-you out with...um...that." She said moaning and blushing as she pointed to Vaps's dripping pussy. "Im n-new so I might n-not be that...ahhh....good, but I c-can try," She whispered cutely.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Don't you worry about that," Vaps smiled up at her, her muzzle glistening with Flare's pussy juices, "We'll deal with that later, it's your turn for now." she smiled, going back down on Flare, pushing her tongue in as far as she felt was safe.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Ahhh..I.I-Ohhh..." Flare moaned as she bit her lip and wiggled around as Vaps went in as deep as she had gone so far, just short of her hymen. She could feel her orgasm about to explode and knew she could not hold it, not for much longer. "Ahhhh..I cant..I cant hold i..it f-for much lon-Ahhhh! She suddenly arched her back, her eyes wide as she screamed in ecstasy as her young inexperienced body quaked with her most powerful orgasm to date. Her pussy poured out her feminine cum out in a rain of sweet love juice and strangely a little milk shot from her breasts. Her tingue hung out of her mouth as she was breathing hard and moaning, still in the wake of her orgasm.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Oh wow," Vaps smiled as he whiped some of the cum off of her face, one of her eyes closed from the liquid sticking around it, "That was incredible, you're like a geyser." she giggled a bit at Flare's state, her tongue hanging out of her mouth and breathing fast, finding it irresistably cute, "I take it you enjoyed yourself?" she asked.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Flare took a moment to respond and then only nodded. Her body was still trembling from the huge orgasm. "Hmmm..." She suddenly pulled Vaps into a passionate kiss, letting instinct take over as she bushed her tongue on her lips, hoping for an entry.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Ooh I like this girl. Vaps thought, wrapping her arms around Flare, fondling the fox's (OOC: I think they're foxes. Who cares?) ass as she opened her own mouth and her surprisingly long tongue slid into her mouth.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad