Join our server on Discord

A Kingdom Defeated (Rape rp)
"Oh...Okay, tell me what you plan to do to little Elva here, and we'll see," Mai smiled. "I'm not saying yes, but I'm not saying no either."

--------------

Hunter moaned and petted Grace's hair some more as he felt his orgasm coming. "More Grace, faster, harder, make me cum in your mouth," the Wolf-Man ordered as he pushed his cock into Grace's throat, then out, then in again.

----------------

"Good girl," Axel smiled. "See how things go if you cooperate," he laughed and a plate of delicious and fancy food appeared for Cassandra. "Here, eat up, but don't try anything, or else."
Some people have really badass stuff here....

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Cassandra looked at the food but could not move enough to eat it. She began to stretch out one arm but then suddenly her eyes went wide. She arched her back and screamed as she began to shake violently. Suddenly a huge spray of her womanly juices spilled forth from her hot and abused sex as she came harder then she ever had in her entire life.

The whole orgasm would last fifteen minutes, but would begin winding down at five. After five minutes she went limp again and moaned feebly as she continued to spill her loves essence on the floor. She blushed furiously but in truth seemed to exhausted, to over worked to notice. Alex had not taken her name, but he had not let her keep it either. She was stuck in neutral, which was not much better then having no name at all.

She laid there, twitching and cumming, eventually losing track of whether Alex was still there or if he had left her alone. IT hardly mattered. She just looked at the food, and slowly and pathetically, reached for it with a trebling hand that could never reach the plate.

--------------

Elva licked Mai's cheek and waited. She wanted to say thank you, but knew she was far from safe. "I just want to tie her up for ten minutes or so and leave her hanging in the zoo, or maybe the dungeon and see how many beasts and men fuck her while she is there. It should put the nail in the coffin of loyalty, since, after all, she had barely done anything wrong. If we do this to her on a whim, what might we do if we get truly angry?"

Silvia smiled deviously and added "But only if you wish it mistress. I live to serve." Elva looked up at Mai with big begging eyes. "Please, Im a good kitty, Im little kitty. Dont hurt me." She begged, crying a little and snuggling her head into Mai's breasts as if that might protect her. She as trembling in Mai's grasp, and she could even feel her heart racing as she held her. "Mercy....please...I p-promise to be good."

--------------

Grace did as she was told, going faster and deeper then before, using her tits to full effect. She ran her tongue all along his cock and gave him deep throat, doing everything she could to pleasure him. She just wanted to make him happy so she could continue to rest. The potion was still working its way out of her system and she was still tired from that. She would not mind having him warm her up either if it was not for the fact that she knew she would get not sleep at all that way.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Axel chuckled to himself and grabbed a piece of bread. He ripped a piece and held it for Cassandra. "See? When you're good, I'll treat you good. Now eat," he said as he gave her the piece of bread. "Just be a good little slut, we'll both be happy."

--------------

"Hmm...How about the same deal as earlier? We'll give you an order, and if you're good, we won't put you in the dungeons. If you fail at pleasuring us, well... I bet you know the answer," Mai laughed as she opened the door. "Silvia! Fetch you and I strap-ons, give me the biggest, an you second!"

--------------

With a moan, Hunter shot his cum out of his dick and into Grace's mouth, and on her face and chest. "Good girl," he smiled. "Now lean yourself and then we can rest. Feel free to hold to me to help you warm up," Hunter said, pulling away and putting his dick away and zipping his pants.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Cassandra opened her mouth and accepted the bread. She was still crying lightly, but she was to weak to even fully break down. She still felt like she wanted to die. And then he told her to be a good little slut and he was compelled to ask again. "Do...do...do you want me to be slut instead of Cassandra? I dont....I mean...Its..all your choice Lord Axel..." She could not even look up at him properly as she spoke.

--------

Silvia obeyed and Elva cried a little but did not complain. She stayed curled up in Mai's arms, mewing cutely in her distress. She didnt want this...but...to be set out for the guards or beasts....it was just to much. "Please mistress. I will always do my very very best. Please dont hurt me."Silvia came back with several toys and creams, ointments, and sauces. "So, what should we have the little slut do first?" She asked deviously.

----------

Grace licked away as much as she could and cleaned the rest with a towel. She then snuggled back into bed, beautifully naked, her smooth flawless skin bare as she hugged Hunter and cuddled with him like one would a giant teddy bear. "Please be kind to me my king." She moaned softly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Let's be nice," Mai smiled. "Put on a strap-on," Mai ordered as she grabbed one as well. She then looked at Elva and licked her lips. "I'm going to be a good mistress, and give you the chance to get these strap-ons wet before we fuck you with them. Now say thank you and suck our cocks, slut!"

--------------

"Of course I will," the wolf-man smiled as his still hard dick rubbed against Grace's pussy. "I promise, I'll be as gentle as possible for a guy like me," he smiled and slowly pushed in his cock, into the tight inviting pussy as Grace cuddled up to him.

---------------

"I want you to be my slut. My precious little slut. I want you to do as I said, and in return, I will give you riches, and luxuries," Axel explained. "All you have to do is, serve your new Master. Me..." he smiled. I'm sure Lord Hunter won't mind, he thought. He has that other whore, he won't miss this one.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Silvia smiled and her smile only widened as the scared little cat girl quickly crawled over to them and began to lick and suck their fake cocks as best she could. "Please mistresses." She begged, never ceasing her licking and sucking, making sure to soak Silvia's first since she was likely to hurt her. "Please be gentle..." She moaned nuzzling the base of Mai's fake cock before she continued licking it.

-------------

Grace yipped, pushing back suddenly and withdrawing her pussy from his dick. "Please." She almost begged, still holding Hunter as best she could with out impaling her. "Im...a little sore. Can we just cuddle a little? Just make a little soft love?" She pleaded, her eyes a little wet as she faced the possibility of being fucked again, even though she had already pleased him. "Please love...just once..."

-------------

Slut felt her heart crack and it hurt physically. But she only winced and nodded. "Ok..I wont be...Cassandra any more....just....slut..." She said plainly, even as tears fell down her eyes. She weakly opened her mouth again, hoping he would still feed her. She felt like she wanted to die, she wanted to die soooo badly. She wanted release. She wanted to be Cassandra, not slut. But there was no choice in it for her. So slut just waited with her mouth open, waiting for more food or for sleep to claim her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((Sorry, dude, I've been busying with School...and playing Saints Row 2....Sorry))

"Only if you deserve it slut," Mai smiled and smacked her cheek lightly with the fake dick. "So Silvia, what do you want? Ass or pussy? I'll let you pick where to fuck her," she smiled as Elva licked the strap-ons.

------------------------------

"Okay....for you," Hunter smiled, and pulled out his dick, and grabbed Grace's warm body, hugging it closer to his, her large breasts pushing against his furry chest. "Here, let me warm you up. My fur can keep you nice and warm," he whispered, and licked her neck affectionately.

((Hey...if Hunter is a Werewolf, does him and Grace = Beastality?
----------------

Axel continued to feed her, giving her some wine two. "If you behave and act like a good slut, I can make your life very pleasureful. If you act disobedient, then... you will suffer. Do you understand?" Axel asked, as he gave her more wine.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Ass." Silvia said right away. Elva whimpered and gave Silvia's a few more licks before turning around and spreading her legs for them, putting her ass and pussy into the air for them. "Im a good slut." She whimpered timidly, shaking slightly. "Please...I will do what ever you want...just...just be gentle." She begged.

-------------

(Hardly matters at this point, lol)

Grace smiled and snuggled into his chest, closing her eyes slowly and dozing off. She was warm and soft, her skin highly responsive to pain and pleasure, even in her sleep. She moaned slightly as her pussy ground on his leg for a moment, but other then that she just snuggled with him, using her soft perfect body to keep him warm.

--------------

Cassandra nodded, tears still slipping down her face as she took the wine cup and drank some wine weakly. Suddenly she raised her glass into the air and shattered it on the side of the bed, quicjly taking a sharp piece and swinging it for her own jugular as she tried to take her own life.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((Good point. Now lets just Hunter and Grace sleep. It lessens the typing))

----------------------

"We'll be whatever we want to be, little slut," Mai smiled and picked Elva up and made her stand. "Silvia, take her ass then. I'll be having some pussy," she giggled, and slapped Elva's ass before plunging the wet strap-on into Elva's pussy.

--------------------

Axel moved quickly to cast a spell, which would have stopped Cassandra from moving. "Don't. Even. Think about it..." he warned, glaring at her.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Elva's eyes widened as the dildo plunged deep into her tight folds. "Ahh! Mistress...I-AHHHHH!" She screamed even louder as Silvia roughly penetrated her ass, having wiped her hand quickly over the fake cock to get rid of most of the lubricant when no one was looking. Elva wrapped her arms around Mai for support, both physical and mental. She was lifted off the ground as they both fucked her since she was shorter then they where and she cried and moaned into Mai's shoulder and neck. Silvia had waisted no time and was going in and out of her tight ass at maximum speed, causing the little cat girl allot of pain.

-------------

She stared back at him, her body frozen with the piece of glass just inches from her throat. "Please." She begged him, hardly able to move her lips. "Please, this is all I want now...I cant live as Slut....I just...I cant...I want...I have to die as Cassandra." Her hand trembled as she continued to try to kill herself.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)