Join our server on Discord

Kingzero and Silver
Alex smiled and unzipped his pants an pulled them down. He walked over to his Angy and kissed her neck as his hands moved down and rubbed her breasts. His dick hardening quickly and growing in size. "I'll get you nice and wet so I can fuck you easier, my dear love slut," Alex whispered, licking her neck with his tounge.
Some people have really badass stuff here....

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Angy could not respond, she was to busy moaning. The Simple sensation of his tongue against the bare skin on her neck was like having her breast groped. And having her breast groped at the same time was like being painlessly fingered. "Ahhh...d-dont go to fast." She whispered with a small whimper, knowing that she may very well cum before it was time if he got carried away. Immediately, her nipples began to erect and poke through her thin top and her pussy began to dampen with arousal. Her pale white skin took on a rosy color as she blushed at being so easily manipulated.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Hearing the moans, Alex's cock hardened and grew to its full length. He moved his head down and kissed her skin as he grabbed the bikini and gently took it off of Angy. He then began sucking on her right tit as his left hand grabbed and massaged her other breasts.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
sweet milk filled Alex's mouth as he sucked and although there was not very much right now, he still got a good taste. Angy bit her lip and her pussy was soon very wet and feeling the need to be filled. "Oh....so...so good." She moaned lightly as er breasts was sucked and the other played with. She hugged Alex's head gently and stroked it lovingly. "D-Dont tease me." She moaned as she felt herself rise dangerously close to an orgasm.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Then what do you want me to do?" Alex asked as he released her breasts. "You have to tell me Angy...What do you want Master to do? Do you want him to leave?" he asked, smiling as he spoke.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"N-No!" Angy said quickly, taking his hands and placing them on her breasts. She was blushing deep red, and looked adorably embarrassed. "W-What I mean is...Um..p-please...take i-it to the...next step." By the end her voice was barely a whisper as she blushed and looked at him timidly. She wanted him, but she was also so unused to having sex that she was shamed by asking.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"There is no need to be ashamed. You and I are close enough to talk dirty, aren't we?" Alex asked. His erect dick rubbed against Angy's wet pussy and he leaned down so their lips nearly touched. "Is this what you want? My big cock in your tight pussy?"

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Angy answered by kissing him for a few seconds and then nodding slowly, her blush still in full form. "Ahhh...please Master...be gentle.." She pleaded as she rubbed her pussy on his cock slowly, making herself moan in the extreme pleasure before she humped forwards just a little and took the head into her tight walls. She arched her back and moaned loudly, the feeling was almost to much to bear.

(You forget about Kingdom?)
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((.....Maybe))

"Of course...for now atleast," he smiled and and thrust his cock into Angy, then back, then in again. "We'll start small, and I'll slowly increase it, making you feel better and better," he smiled, but suddenly took a concerned face. "But tell me. If I fuck you like this, will it harm my child?"

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I..I dont think so... Digimon work differently from humans." She moaned as a few tears dropped from her eyes. "Oh gods...Master...I can feel everything!" She moaned as she hugged and kissed him. Angy felt every vain, every bump, every curve, everything he shoved into her. She thought she would go insane and die if he went full speed, this was already so much for her sensitized body.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)