Join our server on Discord

Fursona - Data Cross
[Outside Cafe]

"A surprise? Oh goody, I hate surprises." Ray stated, snickering as he followed Erimis. The creepy grin never once faded from his face, and the glint from his glasses that hid his eyes gave him an almost malevolent appearance and atmosphere. He still looked pretty harmless, thin and lanky, he wasn't even that tall. "I've got to say... I love your Character Design for Nothus. He's very original, and not too shabby looking as well. He almost gave me a heart attack when I first saw him, but you probably already know that. Are you two that close and connected, as Persona and Fursona, Creator and Creation?"
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Thank you Ereth, and I take that as a compliment...Joey is it?" She walked out of the doorway stretching herself out. "I hope Tia shows up soon. I so want to hit the town and see what kind of clubs are out there." she said idly running a clawed hand through her blue hair.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
All the way to the college, Mika spotted Mizuki from far, taking a flight back to her home, so do Mizuki. The green dragoness contact Mika telepathically. "Hello, Mika. And...who's with you?

"Hello, Mizuki. This is Nothus, the snake-bird hybrid. I'm sure you meet him on the net. Plus, we're heading to the college, looking for something." She replied, and Mizuki passing them.

"Yeah, I meet him on the net before. But anyway, be careful." Mizuki replied with a smile before breaks the communication, flew to her home.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
(City Streets)

"We are, even though I only met him face to face this morning," Erimis replied in his usual indifferent monotone. He looked up towards the sky every so often, gazing dreamily at the clouds. And when he looked down and happened to see one of Nothus's feathers, he picked it up and placed it in his pocket.

"Most creators make their Fursonas with similar personalities, only with different appearances. I made Nothus no different except that I poured my very essence into creating him. I gave him something similar to my personality, but I also added to him everything I couldn't be. The design came from a snake I used to have when I was 7. The bird idea comes from my continuing wish to one day soar among the clouds on wings of my own. Nothus is so connected to me because we are almost one being, one entity, in soul, in all entirety."

(In the Sky)

The college was approaching fast as Nothus increased his speed. "I can smell death in the air," he called out over the howling winds. As he drew closer and closer to the college, he started to descend. He folded in his wings as his altitude fell, and, when he and Mika were close to the ground, he suddenly pulled back his wings to catch the air, and landed gracefully on the ground.

"Here we are," Nothus said and kneeled down to let Mika off. "But we better be quick. I sense a Fursona nearby; a blue dragon and-" he paused to flick his tongue out into the air "-two humans, I believe. There are others, but they're more faint."
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
[City Streets]

"That sounds... deep." Ray commented casually. He thought about how he made Prowl. He didn't put much thought, passion or even effort into making him. He sighed guiltily. "When I wrote Prowl's profile, I made him everything I'm not. I made him loyal to a fault, I made him kind, I made him cheery, I gave him the capacity to make and keep friends, I made him extend his happiness to those around him. Then I slapped a horrible biography on him, like I do with all my creations. It was a trademark of mine to compensate pain for power..." He explained.

"And then I used a Coyote, a canid figure. A trickster in some cultures. I wanted him to be playful, charming, misunderstood. I focused so much on making him so like-able, that I wouldn't be surprised if he was a broken character who ended up turning everyone away from him. He's almost a Garthy Stu." Ray sighed. "And everyone hates Garthy Stus or Mary Sus.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
(College)

Once Nothus landed on the ground, Mika then jumped off, looking around for the entrance. "You want to come along, or you prefer to stay here?" She asked as she didn't want Nothus waiting outside and feel bored. "Plus, I need your senses to scan any abnormal activities in this college."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
(City Streets)

"I don't think it's entirely your fault, Ray," Erimis tried in his own strange way to comfort him. "You, like everyone else, had no idea that our Fursonas were going to be thrust into this world. In my opinion, if you spend enough time with Prowl, you might be able to change his personality by the normal means of teaching him. And know this: you have the power to make sure that his future is a good one, no matter what his past may have been." Erimis smiled at Ray and pointed up ahead. "I think that's the place," he said, his finger locating a small building with a sign above the door that read "The Copy House" on it.

(College Grounds)

"Of course I'm coming. I know you could probably defend yourself, but I would hate myself if you got hurt. This is a team thing and we have to stick together," Nothus said. "The entrance is right over there. It's a good thing no one can see me. Hell, if someone does see me, we know instantly that they have a Fursona, am I right? I deduced that while we were flying."
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
[Outside Copy House]

Ray nodded, sighing. He wasn't thoroughly convinced that seeing Prowl was such a good idea. "Moment of truth, huh." He muttered and paced himself.

[Copy House]

On her break, Sandy raised her head as she chewed some jerky. She felt an unusually dark and rather lecherous presence. She immediately hated it.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Same here. There's gotta be something to do, around here." Ereth added, looking up at the cute dragoness with a grin. "Never knew there were cute girls that liked to go clubbing!"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Mar raised an eyebrow, feeling Tia cuddle his muscle-bound arm, "Uhh... okay. Though I don't know where your home is." The dragon scratched his cheek with his free claw, Alex calling up to him.

"I know what she means, and we better leave before a commottion uproots." Alex mentioned, "I never thought I'd have to fight someone like that..." he thought as he lead Mar, who was carrying Tia next to the ground to make sure nobody saw a floating girl in the middle of the street, the boy examining his open palm, before he clenched and opened again. "Poor Gary... who could have done that to him?" he thought out loud as they walked away from the college.

(????)

Ivan's PDA ringed. A new incoming message had been delivered. "How did the extraction go? I pray success." It said.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad