Join our server on Discord

Fursona - Data Cross
Even though Sarah new that Yoosei was on the company of Kurtz, a friend, she couldn't help but be worried anyway. She cared a lot for Yoosei even if she wouldn't show it that much to the purple vixen. Once nearing the door to her home, she ruffled a bit in her pockets again before pulling out a set of keys, picking a small one and opening the door, stepping inside only to close it again.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
[Outside Cafe]

Ray stumbled a little when Nothus let him down, eyes swirling. "That was AWESOME!!" He cheered, "-Lets not do that again." He added, almost in a dull grunt as he staggered around a little, swirly-eyed. "The ride was pretty smooth and all, can't say the same about the take off! I thought my gut was gonna jump out of my mouth! Eh... where are we?" He asked curiously, pushing his glasses up.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
(Cafe)

"Welcome to the cafe, Ray. This is where Erimis and Mika, another Fursona user happen to be at the moment." Nothus gently grabbed Ray's hand and led him through the front doors. Inside, Nothus took Ray to where Erimis and Mika were sitting.

"Hello, Nothus," Erimis greeted. "Who is this? Another Fursona user?"

"Yes. Erimis, lady Mika. This is Ray. Unfortunately, he doesn't know where his Fursona, Prowl, is, but I can sense that he's here in the real world as I am sure Mika can." He takes a minute to look her over, his yellow eyes scrutinizing her as if to uncover some long lost secret, but he found nothing.

"Also, what we've got another problem: there is something going on at the college and I'm afraid it might be another Fursona user abusing his or her power. If so, the person must be stopped." Nothus stopped for a minute, allowing Erimis and Mika to digest the information.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
[Cafe]

"Thanks Nothus," Ray nodded at the Hybrid as he lead him in. "Uhm, Hey, glad to meet you I.R.L. Erimis, Mika. And woah, woah, wait. Fursona User? Is that like an unofficial name for Furries and Scalies now? I don't like it. It sounds like Fursonas are used by us like tools, or pets." He added after introducing himself.

"Now tell me about the evil Furry who's making his Fursona do stuff to my god damn college. If they wreck the science labs and computer room, I'm gonna beat their heads in!" He added, a creepy, toothy grin plastering itself on his face.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Me? I've just been working as usual. Can't keep a good dragon away from work. And getting to know his persona." Kurtz smiled, looking onto the vixen gently before giving her a gentle rub against her back, looking onto her. "And you?"

=======================

Dressed in a white shirt and black trousers, Kyosan sweat-dropped, pulling his stuff into his pockets. "You know, I may think you just want to see me in this..."

"It's not for my doing. You asked to get closer to the college students, and this is it." Yoko demanded, handing over the custom-made CV to the dragon, who swiped it and took a look to it. Silence dawned on the room before he re-handed it back over. "As long as you do this right, we can investigate-"

Before she could speak, Kyosan was already out, heading towards the college, but not before noticing the commotion going on. Some were faint, but his heightened senses picked them up and heard them, even from where he was. "Let's go see what all the fuss is about, hm?" He chuckled, before the dragon started his way inside.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
The purple vixen couldn't help but blush gently and murr softly when he caressed her back, her tails swished happily behind her. "I never do anything interesting. I have just been hanging out with my persona. I follow to work and just stay there keeping her company." she said softly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
(Cafe)

"Welcome, Ray. It's nice to meet other Fursona roleplayers out of the Internet world." Mika said cheerfully, looking to Nothus before contacting him telepathically. "I'm sorry for my attitude earlier, Nothus. I want to avoid some 'external elements' that might threaten myself and other Fursona roleplayers."

"About the commotion at college, we need to gather more information of the suspected Fursona roleplayer since there's a villan in the story we've joined in the forum." Mika said clearly, her both hand still support her chin, before added. "And the fights is happened pretty far from science lab and computer room. I think around 2 Fursona roleplayers are there to stop the fights. So don't worry about that, Ray."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Hearing the two leave, Ereth opened the door and poked his head out, looking around. "Whew. Glad they're gone." He stepped out into the main room, shaking his hair out a bit. "Hello? Cute dragoness girl?" he asked, looking around. "Are you still here?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Oh... I see," Kurtz laughed, resting his arm around Yoosei's waist, leading her towards the set of flats, reaching the entrance before walking through the door, heading slowly towards the elevator in the centre of the room. "Well, here we are. Just need to head up now, cutie."

==========================================

Making his way gradually into the corridor with the many people crowded around, Kyosan sighed. There was no way he'd get through without nudging his way, unless he made a leap across. Bracing his legs and preparing the dragon, he made a seismic leap across the crowd, landing at the front of them and staring onto the scene that had unfolded in front of him. The wall, and the two fursonas that stood in front of him. One being a huge dragon, and the other being a toad. Kyosan chuckled to himself gently. "So there are others. Gotta say, whoever came up with that dragon has to be mighty awesome."

With that, he stood up from his crouched position, standing still and watching. If things get worse, I might have to get Yoko in. Damnit, how slow is she?

Behind the crowd and trying to push her way through, the older officer, who was still dressed in her skimpy clothing, tried to force her way through. She was having a hard time because of the confusion around her, but soon made found Kyosan standing already, waiting for her. "Damnit, I shouldn't have made you so athletic."

"And you know, you're just as slow as I thought." Kyosan gave a short chuckle, before watching Yoko pout and then pay attention. "Two people here can probably see me. Or more. I'm staying back."

"That might be smart... there's enough confusion as it is..." Yoko murmured, looking back and then onto the two.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Yoosei couldn’t help but blush darkly once he rested his strong arm around her waist. She looks up at him as they step into the elevator. “and there you go making me blush” she murmured softly and slightly looked away and smiles, her tails wagging happily behind her.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions