Join our server on Discord

A Kingdom Defeated (Rape rp)
"Awwww....how cute. Sorry, slut, but this is Silvia's choice, not mine," Mai said. The Cyclpops just seemed to hear the word, further and licked his lips. "You want further? You get further!" he laughed and pinned down Elva, and rubbed his two good sized dicks against Elva's pussy and ass, before hammering them both in.

---------------------

"Really you're no fun," Axel sighed. "I want a slut, but you...You say you give in, but... Sigh, really you're just boring. I want a slut that begs for pleasure and with a broken will. Which you are not," the Warlock said as the Zec continued pleasuring the Queen's breasts, pussy, and ass.

-----------------------

Hunter moved his hands down and squeezed Grace's butt, smiling. "Hello my dear Queen. I see you are truly warming up to me," he smiled and kissed Grace's neck and licked where he left small red marks from sucking on the fair skin.
Some people have really badass stuff here....

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Elva screamed in despair and pain as she was penetrated twice at once. "STOP! PLEASE HAVE MERCY!" She begged ot any one who would listen. She was crying full on now, mewing and sobbing all at once. "Stop...its...its to much." She begged, her pussy in incredible pain, and he was not even thrusting yet!

-------------

The Queen cried some more and said "Please...why...why cant I keep what little...d-dignity I have left?" She was shaking still, on the verge of collapse. "Stop...Im begging you, please stop." She moaned at last, sobbing out the most painful words she had ever said to any one. "I..I...wa...want to..." She whispered, unable to continue. "I want to die."

--------------

Grace laughed a little, the sound was so soft and gentle it was almost a whisper. "I dont have much choice. I figure you want a Queen and not a slave so I shall love you as much as I can, and I will submit to your every whim...You do own me after all. As long as Im not horribly abused again, and my mother is taken care of I cant really complain." She moaned and snuggled into his chest. "Would you like some more already? Wow, you really are insatiable." She giggled as she backed away and pulled the covers off of her naked form. "Go ahead....do what you want my King." She said, a heavy blush of shame covering her elf like features.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"It barely understand English, Elva, so no use begging to it," Mai giggled. She then looked at Silvia and slapped her ass. "What do you say slut? She's your toy, you tell me when she is done with our Cyclops friend. The Cyclops smiled and began thrusting in and out, slowly at first, but slowly increasing.

-------------

"Not my fault you're no fun," Axel sighed. "Now I'll be leaving, and leave you two alone to enjoy yourself," Axel laughed as the Zec came into the Queen's ass and pussy, then over its breasts.

-------------

"Can't complain? I will take that as a compliment," Hunter smiled. He then licked his lips as he gazed over Grace's body and the smile grew as he saw the blush. "And yes, I want more of my beautiful Queen," he laughed and pulled down his pants to reveal his erect dick. "Since you have been good, I'll let you choose. Mouth, ass, or pussy?"

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Silvia smiled as she watched Elva scream and beg. "I dont know, I almost feel bad for the poor pussy cat. What do you think Mistress? I know she is my toy, but Im your toy after all, so what you think is important." Elva screamed again and continued to beg for mercy. Eventually she just stopped making sense and simply sobbed as her ass and pussy bled, offering her some lubrication since she was not aroused by anything the cyclops did.

---------

The Queen moaned and cried as she felt the hot cum pour into her ass and pussy. "St-Stop...wait...please." She begged Alex. "Im broken, I will beg for what ever you want me to...just please...let me cum..." She felt horrible, and her mind was forced to stay intact by the foul thing magic. Insanity was far preferable to the inhuman torture she was going through. "Please...Anything but this...kill me, beat me, fuck me but for gods sake have mercy and call back your beast!" She cried. She was being forced to stay conscious, forced to not cum and forced to stay sane. It was hell for her, pure hell and it only got worse as time went on.

--------------

Grace blushed and answered by timidly licking the head of Hunters cock. She preferred it if no penetration was made since she still held her shame with her and chose to suck him off instead. She ran her tongue all along his dick and and slowly began to insirt it into her mouth, her velvety lips and caressing tongue moving over his shaft with care.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Well we can't traumatize the slut, so....let's get her out," Mai sighed, and grabbed a few daggers with poison on them. The poison was only meant to paralyze the beast, so it wouldn't fall on Elva or anything like that. She opened the door to the Cyclops pen and threw a few daggers at it. "Okay, Elva, you're done here."

--------------------

"Good...You will call me Master or Lord from now on. You will address yourself as slut, whore, or my fucktoy. I'm sure Master Hunter won't mind if I borrow you," Axel smiled. "Now say it. I'm a slut, and you are my Master, Lord Axel."

-----------------------

"Mmmm...Very good, my dear Grace. Use your tits and massage my balls," Hunter gently moaned as he petted Grace's gold hair, while she gave him a blowjob.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Elva simply lay there for a moment sobbing, not understanding that it was over. When she did she desperately tried to get away, but the cyclops was still pinning her and its huge dicks were still inside of her, making escape impossible for the shaking, crying cat girl. "H-Help! Please..Please help me put of this." She begged as she struggled weakly against the paralyzed beast. Silvia just laughed.

---------------

The Queen tried to speak, she really did, but she was at her edge. The beast never stopped fucking her and now she could have sworn that insanity was pushing in at the edge of her mind. "I-Im..I..Im Sl-sl-slu....slut, an-a...an-and y-you are-ar-are...Ahhhhh! Please....Have m-m-mercy!" She struggled anew but only for a few seconds before she went limp again and began to cry. "Gods...what have I become." She asked as she looked up at nothing. She decided then, that as soon as she could she would commit suicide. This was to much for her. She was a proud Queen, a warrior. And yet she was forced through this...this torture, this humiliation. Mercy, kindness, sympathy, none of these things existed here. She wanted death, at least there she would not suffer this. She begged once more, out of sheer weakness. "Please...Lord...Call it off....end my suffering...."

---------------

Grace nodded and said "Yes Hunter." And obeyed him. She moaned lightly as she grabbed her own tits and held his shaft between them. She began to move them up and down on his shaft, licking and sucking the head when it surfaced. She also massaged his balls gently with her small hands (small when compared to how big hunter is at least) when she could. "Is...Is it good?" She asked timidly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Mai giggled and walked over, lifting up the Cyclops with some effort and pushing it to the ground, letting Elva free. "Okay, sluts, lets get back to our room!" Mai ordered, picking up Elva bride style and walking out.

-----------------------

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Elva clung to Mai as if her life depended on it, which was actually not uncomfortably tight since she felt so weak. "Please mistress." She whispered, gently licking Mai's neck, cheek and breasts, as well as her fingers or anything else she brought close to her. "Please, I will do anything you want, anything...just...just please be nice to me. Im just a little cat. Im just a little Kitty." She continued to lick, unless it looked like Mai wanted her to stop. Her father used to call her his little kitty and pampered her like he did his other daughters, if not a little more simply because of her adorable appearance. She just wanted to be taken care of, she was a toy slut, one that was very weak minded and easily frightened and very timid. She cried a little and continued to plead silently as Silvia fallowed, smirking as she heard the weak little cat girl begging with her mistress.

-------------

????????
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
With a sigh, Axel snapped his fingers and the Zec disappeared, and the Queen was released. He walked over and picked her up and looked her in the eye. "What is your name?"

-----------

"Yes, my dear, Grace. It is very good," Hunter moaned and began to slowly thrust his dick in between her breasts, where it touched her lips. "Keep going, Grace. Kiss, lick, and suck on my dick."

-----------

"What do you think, Silvia? Should we give this poor wittle kitty cat some joy, or more punishment," Mai asked, kissing Elva's forehead as she licked her body. "Personally, I think its time to play with her a bit, and stop trying to make her go crazy, but she's your slut."

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Cassandra." The Queen whispered softly, her body completely limp and helpless as she looked weakly into his eyes. "But, I will be slut if you want me to..." She said just as softly, tears collecting in her eyes. They had it, they could take her name. Axel could take the last thing she had. The only thing she had. He could strip her of her very last piece of individuality now but just saying that she could not be Cassandra any more. But she would surely break like a twig after this. Life would cease to have any definition and she would become just as likely to jump from a high tower as she was to eat her breakfast, if she ever received another breakfast again. It was all in Axel's hands now.

----------------

Grace did so, moving faster and faster against his thrusts to pleasure him even more. She made sure to lick and suck and kiss to the best of her ability, getting ready to open her mouth and take his seed when he was ready.

----------------

"Ahhh, but mistress, I think we should punish her at least once more, just to be sure she understands her place." Elva paled and hugged Mai tighter. "No, please." She begged silently, crying into Mai's chest. "Please, I know my place. No more...please no more." She begged feebly. Silvia merely laughed and said "Come on mistress, just one more. It makes me so hot when she begs and cries."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)