Join our server on Discord

A Kingdom Defeated (Rape rp)
"Hmm....Beg to lick our pussies," Mai ordered. "Go on. On your knees and beg, slut!" Mai ordered. "Then your Mistress will choose if you begged well enough, so beg like a real slut!"

--------------

"Awww, so quick to go back to being tortured, slut?" Hunter asked. "You know it would be much easier if you just gave in, instead of constantly fighting. This is your life now, after all."
Some people have really badass stuff here....

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Queen looked up at him with sheer hate that threatened to overwhelm her and attack him. "What do you think Im doing?!" she asked. "Im naked, not struggling and probably pregnant with your child! I dont know what else to do!" She hated this, she hated him, she hated herself. So she lay there looking up at Hunter, sore, sad, trapped and a little scared, her body trembling from the pain and her orgasm.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"In a way you are bringing it all on yourself. You refused to accept it. If you just accept this new life, and find the joys of sex, then I believe things would be for the better," Hunter said, smiling.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I am accepting it! I am your sex slave, I do as you command. But I am a warrior first, a Queen second and a Slave third, I can not help bit find it revolting. Your soldier raped me, your mage did as well. Im so sore I feel like I have had seven battles in a row with out rest and my lover is gone." She sighed heavily and looked to the side. "What do you want from me?"

----------

Elva trembled and said "Please mistresses, let me lick your beautiful pussies. Let me lick them a give you pleasure so that you may be satisfied." She looked at Mai with begging eyes and then she looked at Silvia. "Please..." She whispered. "Have mercy." Silvia smirked and said "I dont think she had the proper fear in her. ITs up to you mistress, but I think we should find some entertainment in the dungeon."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Well, then, to the dungeon," Mai said, pulling out a blindfold and ball gag. "Hold still, Silvia get some rope to bind her arms!" Mai ordered, trying to get the ball gag and blindfold on Elva.

--------------------

"Sigh. Honestly, I want you to give up, but it seems that is far fetched," he said, opening the door. "For now, no more words. Let's get back to the dungeon. Since you've been good, I'll ask the guards not to fuck with you."

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
After a small struggle they managed to tie up Elva. She was crying and begging in her gag as she lay on the floor, tied up so that she could not move. Tears made a salty pool under her head and Silvia hefted her up and held her bride style. "So, to the dungeon then?" Silvia asked with a smile.

(Feel free to take her where ever and if we go to the dungeon go ahead and make up whatever it is you want to happen to her)

-------------

The Queen nodded and got up, only to fall to her hands and knees. She was weaker than she had thought and the hard fucking had put a drain of her strength. She began to get up slowly, trying to lean on the wall to get some balance.

(Go ahead and do what ever you want with the Queen, this is still a Rape RP right? Try some machines, tricks, magics, beasts, humiliation and such on her, she is Hunters Fuck toy after all)
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((Not just Hunter's))

"Master."

"Ah, Warlock. I am going to chck up on my Queen, stay here and hold the Queen for me, play around if you want. Show her your room," Hunter smiled, walking away as Axel the Warlock walked over and saw the Queen trying to gain balance.

"Oh how the mighty have fallen," he laughed.

-----------

"Actually, I remember hearing about an animal stable. I bet some of those beasts would love to meet Elva," Mai smiled, walking ahead to the outside of the castle and to the Beast's holding centers.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Queen growled and sat back on the bed, swaying slightly. "At least I was great. What will you be remembered for? Underhanded tactics? Cowardice? Or perhaps serving that big brute you call a master? Ha! Only now at the edge of my life and at the point of love and breaking and desperate deals do I call him master, and only for some one other then myself. At least I have fallen, if you were to fall any further then you would be in hell." She spat at his feet and glared at him.

--------

Elva screamed in her gag as they took her and struggled as hard as she could. Once they reached the stables they found tons of animals of all shapes and sizes, mythical and normal and anything in between. "Wow, we have allot of choices." Silvia said as Elva cried in her arms, her fear reaching its zenith. "Which do you want to use mistress?" Silvia asked.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Defiant to the end, hmm?" Axel smiled as he cast a spell. A black box appeared on the ground and open to reveal a small starfish like creature. It crawled out of the box and grew, and gained more arms as it neared the Queen. "Say hello to my pet."

--------------

"Hmmm...How that one?" Mai asked, pointing at a cyclops that stood twice their size. "He has a special surprise for Elva here, I bet!" Mai smiled. "You see despite having only one eye, he has two big cocks for you, slut!"

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Elva's eyes grew wide and more tears spilled forth. Silvia smiled but then said "Hmmmm, are you sure two cocks of that size will be ok? We dont want to kill out cat slut after all." Elva nodded her head furiously and looked up at Mai.

--------------

The Queens eyes grew wide and she rolled up the bed and kept her distance. "What the hell is that?!" She demanded, her body shaking from the effort, and, though she would never admit it, a bit of fear.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)