Join our server on Discord

Kingzero and Silver
"But we just began," Alex whined, though it was quickly replaced with a smile as he slowly pushed in the head of his dick into her tight Digimon pussy. "Mmm...such a good pussy, you have Angy!" he moaned, pushing in deeper, but slowly.
Some people have really badass stuff here....

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Angy moaned and squirmed beneath him. "Ohhh...master....your so big inside me..." She moaned as she felt his hot pulsating dick enter her tight soft pussy. She moaned louder as it slipped int further and further. "Master...ohh....kiss me master, kiss me as you fuck me." She moaned.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex smiled and pulled Angy up and kissed her, pushing his tounge into her mouth. His hands wrapped around her wast and he continue fucking her tight pussy.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Angey was in cheer ecstasy as she bounced up and down on his cock. "Neeaa!" She screamed as she came hard, and then came again and again. Poor angey was being forced into orgasm over and over again. "Ohhh...M-Master...your so good....your going to make me insane!" She moaned as her tight walls were screwed,
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
For this time, Alex had held his orgasm back, and he slowly pet Angy' cheek. "I'm going to cum, Angy. Make your choice my dear slut. In you or out?" Alex smiled, his hands rubbing her breasts as he fucked her wet tight pussy.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Angy could only blush and moan. She was soaking in ecstasy and could not speak, could not even think. She moaned and licked Alex's lips like a good kitty. Her blush was adorable and her skin was so soft it was almost like velvet.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex took her silence as a yes to having it in her, so he kissed her beautiful velvet like skin and whispered. "My dear Angy. Master loves you," he moaned and hugged her tight, her good sized breasts pushing against his chest and his cock let out a blast of his seed into Angy, the man moaning loudly as he came.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Angy felt his hot cum flowed her love canal and screamed in utter bliss as she came once more, her pussy Clamping around him and milking his dick, not letting even a drop of cum out. The seed was taken as before and turned to data to start a new digi egg. Angy laid her head in between his shoulders and licked his neck and ear softly with affection, her pussy still holding his dick.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"My dear, Angy..." Alex whispered as she licked his neck and ear. "You have my seed in you now, my child. How do you feel? Would ever like to leave me, back to your old life?" Alex asked, wanting an answer. "Your old life, before you met me or the life you have now."

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Angy could not respond for several moments. Finally she whispered "I love master Alex...I will never leave you." She hugged him as tightly as her exahusted body could and continued to gently lick him, making sure his man hood was where it belonged, warm, safe and snug in her pussy.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)