Join our server on Discord

Kingzero and Silver
"I see. You know, being sensitive can be fun. If you are capable, we can continue what we were doing at the pool before our run in with Ren and Flare," Alex smiled. "And if you want, I can show you how good it gets."
Some people have really badass stuff here....

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Angy blushed and slowly pulled the covers away, revealing her younger looking sexy body. "I-I want only to please you." She said blushing so hard it almost reached her ears. "Please touch me however you like." She said, which only made her blush even harder.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex smiled and got out of his clothes. "Pick how you want it. Wild and hot, or soft and loving like before?" Alex asked, kissing her lips. "Or in between?"

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Angy shuddered as the mere kiss made her moan and her nipples hard. "I..I dont think I will survive hot and wild." She stammered. "Soft...please...if thats ok." She said blushing cutely, rubbing her nose on his nose softly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I think my beautiful Digi-slut, can take a medium fucking, but don't worry. I'll be gentle," he smiled as his dick harden and rubbed against her pussy. He then pulled back and slammed his cock into her pussy, puling out and then pushing in again. He moaned loudly and kissed Angy's neck. "Amazing.."

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Angy screamed. She was only slightly stimulated and he had shoved his whole rod into her super sensitive pussy while it was still lacking lubrication. "GODS MASTER! MERCY!" She cried, arching her back and nearly biting off her tongue. She screamed in pain and tried to get away from him, the pain making her weakened heart race.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex pulled out and kissed Angy's lips. "I apologize, my dear, but you are just so beautiful I could not wait. Here, let me help you stimulate," he whispered and moved to her breasts, licking and kissing her tits with care and love.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Angy trembled as he licked her nipples, blood from her broken virginity leaking from her pussy. After a little while though, he whimpers turned to moans as she became greatly pleasured by the treatment to her breasts. Her nipples where as hard as rocks and sweet milk dribbled from them as they where licked and kissed. Her pussy became damp, her love juices mixing with her blood. "Ohhhh...master it feels so good!" She moaned, the pleasure amplified greatly due to her condition. "D-Dont stop...." She begged as she licked the top of his head lovingly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Are you ready, Angy?" Alex asked, rubbing his dick against her pussy. He massaged her breast and kissed her skin, "Say it. say you want me to fuck you."

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Ahhh....O-Ok...you can put it in...but slowly master, it hurts when you just thrust it in like that." She moaned loudly as she was super stimulated and felt like she might cum at any second. "Ohhh...master....I think I might be at my limit soon..." She moaned.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)