Join our server on Discord

Kingzero and Silver
"Tried to do? You mean attack and try to kill not only I, but my two lovers?" Alex asked, and petted Flare's gentle skin. "You can thank me, later, when the child is born and we are alone. By th way, do you know when our child is to come to this world?"
Some people have really badass stuff here....

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Flare shuddered a little but otherwise kept sleeping, her warm fur being soft despite the dirt it had squired. Ren thought for a second and said "I dont really know....normally, to give birth at all I would have to go to one of the primary villages, but I can already feel it growing inside me so I dont think that will be necessary. At the rate its going I would say a week....maybe less if it speeds up." Digimon were infamous for their rapid reproduction, which was not surprising since the digital world was always growing and was already bigger then earth.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex smiled and gently petted Ren's belly. "I wonder what he or she shall look like? More like you or I?" Alex smiled and then looked at Ren. "This has happened before in the Human world, but this is the first I have had personally," he explained. "I cannot wait."

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Ren blushed and looked up at him and asked "Alex...what will happen to me when the baby is born? Will you ever let me return to my old life?" She had wondered this for awhile now, and she just wanted and answer. Flare shifted a little and gave Ren's breast a soft lick before snuggling into them.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"The chances are slim. You will probably remain here, with Angy, Z, and myself. Do not worry though, for as you can see, I am kind. I will let Flare visit, and treat you well. Of course, you will have to show me respect and do as I say, but trust me. Doing what I say, is better than not doing it."

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Ren hugged flare closer and said "Thank you....thats all I can really ask for." She continued to cuddle with Flare, the young pokemon snoring contently in her arms, their furred bodies warming each other up.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"You can thank me later," Alex smiled and gently petted Ren's head. "Now, is there anything you require? If not then I will go see Angy, and I will bring Z to keep an eye on you two. Just in case."

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Ren Shook her head and said "No..Im good." She then returned to snuggling Flare and slowly drifted back to sleep herself.

Angy was in her room naked and wrapped in velvety covers moaning softly. Her skin was so sensitive that just this seemed like heaven, the soft fabric rubbing against her skin was almost to much. All that poked out where her ears and the top part of her face as she lay on the bed moaning and squirming.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex smiled and kissed Ren's lips passionately, forcing his tounge in and licking her teeth and exploring her mouth, before pulling back and licking her cheek. "Good night then," he smiled and walked out. He found Z and ordered her to keep an eye on Ren and Flare as he walked into Angy's room. He looked at her sleeping form and smiled, walking over and whispering into her ear. "Alex loves Angy. Does Angy love Alex?"

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Angy opened her blue eyes and smiled softly and licked the tip of Alex's nose with her warm tongue. "Angy does love master." She said dreamily and the shuddered as her body moved and was stimulated by the velvety covers. "Sorry master, my skin seems to have become super sensitive to everything, I think my program has yet to settle." She blushed and looked away as she said this,
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)