Join our server on Discord

A Kingdom Defeated (Rape rp)
"There are some cuffs by the bed, or rope if you want. Go fetch some and tie that little slut up, just don't kill her. I don't have a necro fetish," Mai giggled, releasing her slave.

----------------

Hunter walked over and opened the cell, walking in. He pulled out any mouth rings, didlos, or vibrators that might still be in her and looked her over. "Hello, slut."
Some people have really badass stuff here....

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Yes mistress." She looked at Elva and smiled. Elva hesitated, not liking the look. "W-would mistress like me to do something?" she asked. "Yes." Silvia said. She fetched the rope and Elva freaked. "W-Wait! Dont tie me up again! Im a good girl! Please just tell me what to do!" She begged. Silvia got closer and Elva ran to the door. She found it was locked and so she flew under the bed, whimpering. "Please....dont..." She begged.

-----------------

The Queen looked up wearily at him but lacked the energy for a come back or affirmation. "Please..." She whispered, her legs shaking. "Bathroom." She whispered.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Sorry, slut, but this is Silvia's wish," Mai smiled. "Such a shame, I just hate watching little girls cry," she said, and began trying to pull Elva out.

-----------

"Please?" Hunter asked. "Please Hunter? Please Master? Please husband?" he asked, gently rubbing her large breasts.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Elva was pulled out shortly after and then tied up. She lay in the ground now whimpering, a red ball gag in her mouth. She had her arms and legs tied behind her back and was laying on her side. Her legs had a steal bar keeping them spread and her naked body was completely vulnerable. "So mistress." Silvia said as she finished tying her up. "What should we do to her first?"

-----

"Please Hunter. Please master..." She said, almost begged. "I cant hold it much longer, please...." She said moaning slightly as he rubbed her cum covered breasts.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Hunter smiled and took the key from the guards and freed the Queen. "Go. Up the stairs and on your left behind you," he smiled.

---------------------

"Hmm...perhaps some of the lotion I used on you, make her feel all hot and sexy," Mai giggled.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Queen fell to her hands and knees. She struggled to get up for a minute or two but then it became painfully obvious that she was to weak to do it by herself. She growled and bit her lip till it bled, tears actually collecting in her eyes. "M-Master." She said, shaking with rage and humiliation. "I cant...I cant get there by myself....will you help me?" She hated this, but she was seconds away from doing her business on the floor and she could not allow that to happen.

-------------

"Oh very good mistress! Thats really good!" She smiled mischievously and then added "And then we can drive her insane by making her watch our hot love!" She laughed cruelly and handed Mai the lotion.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex smiled and picked up the Queen, bride style and walked up the stairs. Soon, but probably not soon enough for the Queen he made it to the bathroom and opened the door. "Go ahead."

---------

"Mmmm...I love that last part. Lrt's go," Mai smiled and took out the lotion and began rubbing alot of it on Elva' breasts and pussy. "How does that feel, whore?"

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Queen was shaking and biting her lip. She crawled into the bathroom and shut the door lightly before making her way to the toilet and doing her business. She had almost not made it and had in fact squirted a bit of her urine as the came up the stairs, unable to hold it. She finished a few minutes later and came out, limping. There was a large bruise on her left thigh where one of the soldiers had kicked her. She looked up at Hunter and let out a trembling breath. "Is there...any way I can be fed today?" She asked, desperate for food and water. She was starved and thirsty and the only thing she wanted more then food and water was a shower.

-----------

Elva trembled and moaned as her breasts and pussy where rubbed. Suddenly her eyes widened and she began to get wet and moan, her nipples erecting as she became turned on. She looked up at Mai pleadingly but could say nothing with the gag in her mouth.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Aww! Doesn't she look cute Silvia?" Mai asked and walked over to her slut and squeezing Silvia's asscheek. "Adorable, right?" she asked and licked Silvia's neck, kissing her beautiful neck.

----------

"Only if you're a good little whore and promise to behave?" Hunter smiled. "Well slut, do you promise to behave and act like the slut I know you are?"

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Ahhh..indeed mistress." Mia moaned as her butt was squeezed, her neck licked and kissed. Elva let out a long wine and began to to struggle, juices gushing from her extremely aroused sex. "Hhhmhm!" She moaned trying to stimulate herself. Tears pored from her eyes as she was tortured. "Awww, look at out poor kitty." Silvia said, her arms reaching up and gently grasping one of Mai's tits and massaging it. "I bet she would like to join us, dont you think mistress?"

--------------

The Queen leaned on the wall and looked down, biting her lip so hard she almost drew blood. "I will behave." She promised. "I will do what ever you ask....just please, at least give me some water. I doubt you want a shriveled and starved slut under your care." She said hoping he would listen. She was so dirty and covered in cum that she felt as if the gods hand shit her into the situation. She hated it, she hated it so much....but a deal was a deal.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)