Join our server on Discord

Kingzero and Silver
Alex moved his hand and grabbed her right breast. "You have quite a rack for one so young," Alex commented and squeezed the breast harder. This was to test if the pill worked, if she would feel pain or not.
Some people have really badass stuff here....

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Flare Squeaked and bit her lip in pain. Flarieons where mostly immune to numbing agents and the such due to there fire like tendancy of burning it off. She did not feel as much pain but in her frightened state she might as well have. "Please...you said it would be fun for both of us." She pleaded with him. She was so afraid and now that her legs were spread little bit off urine dripped down her leg which only made her more miserable. "Please...some one help me.." She whispered, the tears in her eyes turning into small streams.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Its because your afraid. If you're afraid the pill won't have any affect," Alex explained. "I'm not going to kill you, and if you stop being afraid I won't hurt you either," Alex whispered, and kissed Flare's neck. going down to her breasts and licked her right tit.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Flare squeaked some more and let out a little moan as her nipple was licked. "I...I cant help it." She said sobbing. "Your a scary human...I wanna go home! I wanna to the forest with Ren. Please Mr. Human, Im scared, I so scared I think my heart is going to pop." She was almost panicking now. She did not want him to put it in her. She did not want him to hurt her again. The thoughts of their first encounter only made her more and more frightful.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex dropped Flare from his tentacles, but took her hand. "If you come with me, you can be with Ren all you want..." Alex said, and pet her hand gently. "Just calm down. I'm not as bad as you think I am. I have not hurt you, or kill. I only want you as mine. You are truly, beautiful, after all, much like Ren."

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Flare fell to her knees as soon as she was released and looked up at Alex, still trembling and crying. "B-But that thing you did with....with it." She said looking at his crotch. Her eyes welled up with more tears and she almost fell forwards as she sobbed. "IT hurt more then anything! I dont like it, it makes me cry, it makes me hurt!" She tried to pull away from him but could not even get on her feet. "I will c-come with you....I will do what ever you want me to do, even the snuggling. But please dont put it in me again...I thought....I thought I was going to die." She shivered harder and waited for his answer, her soft little paw still in his hand.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"It always hurts at first, my dear Flare. Think yourself lucky," Alex whispered and bended down. "I have three lovers back at my mansion. Angy, Z, and Ren. I have yet to get myself a slut, out of the goodness of my heart. Anger me enough, and I'll make you that slut. You can either be my slut or my lover."

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Flare paled at that and her little furry paw began to shake. "I...I-I-I-I_" she could almost not talk now, nearly fainting from fear. "I d-d-dont want to be a slut." She said in a small voice. She lowered her head in defeat and huddled next to him and leaned on him. "Ok...I will be good." She said sadly, her fur warming him as it touched his skin, like a warm fluffy plushy.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex smiled and pulled on her hand, leading her to his mansion. "Let's go, my dear. By the way, my name Alex, Alexander Hunter, but you can call me Master."

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Ok..." Flare said quietly. She kept her eyes on the ground and watched her tears hit the ground. "Master...is Ren ok? Did you change her like....like she is not Ren any more?" she asked, afraid to see her best friend turned into something she was not.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)