Join our server on Discord

Kingzero and Silver
"Hmmm...It seems you have turned into something between a Gatomon and Angewomon. How do you feel? Hurt? Weak?" Alex asked, petting her soft blond hair and then kissed her cheek.
Some people have really badass stuff here....

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Im...just a little dizzy..." Agy said as she suddenly held on to him for balance. "Does....does this form please you?" she asked, hoping she would not have to change again, at least not so soon.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Yes, it is beautiful," Alex nodded, petting her waist. "Are you sure you are okay?" Alex asked again, looking her over and getting a hard on from looking at her.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Ah!" She said as he touched her waist. "S-Sorry master Alex...I felt that more then I thought it would." She said shivering a little bit. This new evolution had made her extremely sensitive. The air conditioning turned on and as the cool breath swept over she moaned and said "I feel that more to." She hid a little behind Alex and shivered a little more.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex got out a tentacle and turned off the AC. He then looked at Angy, kissing her lips. "Anything else I can do to help you, my dear slut lover?" Alex smiled. "If not, I have another matter that I will need to finish."

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Ohhh..." Angy moaned as she was kissed, her nipples erecting. "I...I think I need a few minutes to collect myself." She said hesitantly. "This new form is very very sensitive." She said blushing as she got back up and laid down on the bed. "I just need...to get used to it." She said in a tired voice.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex nodded and got up. He walked over to the door, bringing along his laptop and walked out, closing the door. He opened his laptop and began typing into Ren's data. "Shrink breast and ass size to... half their size," Alex said, and pressed in ENTER.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
In her room, Ren moaned in her sleep as her breasts and ass shrank. She then curled up a little tighter on the cover and sighed, continuing her dreams.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex decided to visit Ren, and opened the door, seeing her asleep. He silently walked over and kissed her furrry cheek, smiling. He then looked at her belly, where his child lay. "I wonder if it'll be a boy or girl?" he asked.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Ren stirred a little and moaned in her sleep, her data heating up from the rapid changes giving her a blush and making her feel hot. She cracked open her eyes for a second but then closed them again, clearly worn out from the fighting, fucking and changing.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)