Join our server on Discord

Kingzero and Silver
Alex smiled and unzipped his pants. "If you do not mind, my dear Angy. Prove it," he smiled as his erect cock popped out. "Suck it, lick it, please it, my dear."
Some people have really badass stuff here....

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Angy nodded and licked the head with her rough tongue. She did this for several minutes, teasing him before she too kthe rod into her mouth, her right hand moving down to pleasure herself as she ddi.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex moaned and his hand moved and gently petted Angy' small form, finding her pussy and suddenly thrusting in two of his fingers. "Good, Angy. Faster now, suck it harder."

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Ahhh! Yes master." She moaned as Alex's fingers found her warm pussy. She began to suck and lick it faster and harder, moving her head up and down as her pussy drooled out its love juices.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex moaned again and began fingering her faster, in a race to see who could could make who cum first. "Good, Angy. Very good," Alex moaned, now using three fingers to enter th warm pussy. "Keep going, massage my balls, suck and kiss them, anything it takes to make me cum."

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Angy nodded and did as seh was told, slipping off her gloves and massaging his balls gently. She ran her tongue around them as well as shetried to make him cum, but already she knew she could not win this race, his finger stimulating her virgin gatomon pussy to a new extreme. "ahhh..Master...I cant take much more.." she moaned as she felt her orgasm nearly reach its climax.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Then cum, my little slut lover. Go ahead," he smiled and suddenly plunged his entire fist into the warm pussy. "Cum now!" he ordered as he fisted her.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Angy mewed loudly in pain and pleasure ashe fisted her and forced her to cum hard. "AHHHHH!" She screamed as her jucies squirted out and covered his hand. She lay there then, weakly sucking his dick after her sever orgasm.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Hearing Angy screamed pushed Alex over the edge, making him cum, though it was much smaller then Angy's. His seed shot into her mouth and he moaned, pulling out of his hand and petting her fur, staining it with her own cum.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Ang swallowed his cum and licked the little she had missed off the bed and purred as he pet her, her back and but raising slightly with each pet as a normal cat would act. "Thank you master...and Master...that Pokemon, the one who attacked us...I thought you should know she is still hanging around outside the mansion. She is sleeping inside a hollowed out stump and it does not look like she wants to leave the stump. I sniffed her out earlier...she is still in there smelling of cum and tears."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)