Join our server on Discord

A Kingdom Defeated (Rape rp)
"No slut, that's all right. Silvia, I think its time for us to clean this little slut," Mai smiled, moving down and pinning Elva to the ground. "Kittens clean themselves by licking, like this," Mai giggled, licking Elva's cheek.

-----------

"Does it feel good, my Queen?" Hunter asked, rubbing her breasts now, feeling the oft big orb in his hands.
Some people have really badass stuff here....

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Elva shuddered but did not struggle. she only blushed adorbaly as she was humiliated again by her lack of power and looked away. Silvia laughed and said "Like this?" She then licked all the way from Elva's tail bone to her neck, making the poor cat girl shudder. "Do you want me to help clean her like this mistress?" Silvia asked, looking over Elva's delcate, you yet ripe body.

---------

Grace moaned her answer as her tits became hard as rocks and her pussy dampened noticably. She moaned and moaned as the pleasure went up, looking longingly into Hunter's eyes. Silvia blushed again and kissed him once more, this time longer and more passonatly. Hunter had never truly had this before. Grace, the real Grace, was giving herself to him. It felt new, it felt deferent, it felt good.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Of course, Silvia. You need to know hot to treat your slut," Mai smiled and moved off so Silvia had free range on Elva. "Okay, slut Elva. Time to bathe," Mai giggled and began licking Elva's body, sucking on her neck an leaving her a hickey or two.

-------------

Hunter kissed back and moved his fingers through her hair. "I believe you are warming up to me, he smiled as his right hand moved don to her pussy. "Ready for the next step, my Queen?"

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Silvia smiled and began to lick Elva down the sides of her left leg, making her stretch it out behind her so that she could get a good lick at everything. As Elva was licked, she shuddered and whimpered but soon ehough signs of her arousal began to appear. Her nippls erected, her pussy became wet and she began to pur as they continued to lick her. Silvi reached the inside of her left though and passed her tongue over her pussy, making poor little Elva shudder with pleasure.

------

Grace blushed harder and looked away. "Well, If I am your Queen for life...I might as well act the part right?" she then shuddered as she felt his hand reach her crotch and heard his words. She nodded and spread her legs out a bit, telling him to proced gently.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Mai moved over to her breasts and sucked on her right tit as her left was rubbed by Mai's hands. "Like whore?" Mai asked, lightly biting Elva's nipple.

--------

Hunter smiled and kissed her lips as he inserted two fingers into th tight pussy. He pushed them in and began fingering her, starting slow, but speeding up.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Elva whimpered as Mai went to work on her nipples and said "Yes it feels really- Ohhh!" She moaned as he ass was suddenly licked by Silvia. She began to tremble then, her orgasm rising far to quickly. "Oh...Ahh.." She maoned as she collapesed on her back.

---------

Grace moaned loudly as she was fingered and her moans only became more passionate as he went faster. Grace gripped the covers and after a little while she said "Hunter, oh Hunter stop teasing me, give me your essnce...just please be gentle." She said, her pussy very damp.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Going to cum, whore?" Mai asked, pulling back and licking Elva's cheek. "What do you say, Silvia? Should we let her cum?"

------------

"As you wish," Hunter smiled. He pulled down his pants and his erect dick popped out. H rubbed it against Grace's pussy, and then slowly pushed it in, slow, but slowly increasing his speed as he began fucking her.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"No...she was bad slut earlier and got off easy. I think this little punishment should be enough." Silvia said smiling cruely. She liked to have slut under her heel for once. Elva looked streaken and said "B-But why? Im sorry, Im a new slut, I will try to be better!" She said with tears in her eyes. She wanted to cum so badly but they where not giving her quiet enough to orgasm. "Please mistress." She said to Mai. "Let me cum." She begged.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Why don't you prove to us, how much of a slut you are? Go on, scream it out. You're nothing, but a whore, and slut. You want to be dominated and fucked harder and harder, right?" Mai smilied.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Oh...g-gods!" Grace said as he slowly thrust into her. "So...So big...Hunter...be careful." She moaned as he thrust in and out of her tight, sensitive pussy. Grace moaned loudly as sweat covered her body, making her smooth skin even slicker. She closed her eyes as this happened, her aroused scent filling the air. She felt like a hot rod of steal was being pumped into her over and over, and it felt good! her hard nipples flushed with blood and became even rosier, her large breasts bouncing with every thrust. Her pussy held Hunter's cock like they were made for each other, Squeezing it and trying to keep it inside her as he thrust in and out of her. "Oh...Hunter, kiss me!" She pleaded as she reached out for him with her arms.

-----------

Elva's tears fell down her face as she mewed with sadness for a moment before quietly yelling, "I-Im a slut!...I like to to be fucked and dominated like a whore....because I am a whore." She cried as she said this and looked at both Mia and Silvia with pleading eyes. She just wanted to be held and stroked, or left alone. She was not used to this kind of abuse but lacked the strong will it took to defy them like Grace had.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)