Join our server on Discord

A Kingdom Defeated (Rape rp)
"But of course," Hunter smiled, an began undressing his Queen. "Now just sit back and relax," he smiled as he undressed her and gazed at her naked body.

---------

"Trust me slut, that time will come for now though, eat. I want my slut healthy, Silvia you two if you want," Mai said, giving Silvia the plate of food. "By the way slut Elva, Silvia is your Mistress, but remember Silvia. I am your Mistress."
Some people have really badass stuff here....

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Elva shook her butt happily and continued to lap up her water and ate her food. Silvia did as well, thanking her mistress for the new slut. When they where both finished with their food, Silvia ordered Elva next to a chair. Silvia sat and passivilaly stroaked Elva from head to ass, gently as she would a cat. Elva wait, purring as she was stroked, but still more then a little scared.

--------

Grace blushed adorbaly and looked away, covering her breasts with one hand and her pussy with the other. "Please dont stare at me like that..so intensly." She said timidly. "It maked me feel weird." Her blush deepened as she said this but she stil kept her gaze averted.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Mai got wet a she watched the two and she walked over and grabbed Silvia's shoulders and pulled her into a fierce kiss, pushing her tounge into her mouth. he wrapped one arm around Silvia's neck as another hand moved to touch Elva's breasts.

--------

"Why? You are beautiful," Hunter smiled, kissing her large breasts. He licked her nipples and his fingered moved down to rub her pussy. "Does this feel good, Grace?" he asked, lightly fingering her with his index finger.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Silvia embraced her mistress and hugged her tightly, returning the kiss with all her might. Elva however, withdrew from her probing hand on instinct and hoped she was to wrapped up with Silvia ot notice.

-------

Grace moaned softly and pulled away a little. "N-Not so fast..lets just have soft love this time. No rushing or anything." She said as she lifted her head up and kissed him on the lips for a three seconds. "Like this." She said softly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Mai pulled away from Silvia and looked at Elva. "Gasp! Slut are you being bad?" Mai asked. "Your slut seems very disobedient, Silvia. Do I have to punish you both?"

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Silvia shook her head no and said "No, dont worry mistress! I will punis the naughty slut!" she then turned to Elva who eeped when Silvia turned an angery glare on her. "Slut! You are making me look bad, and for that you must be punished!" Elva Quaked in fear and grabbed Mai's hand and gently placed it on her bare breast. "No, Im not being bad! look, see? Im a good slut." She whimpered. Silvia looked at Mai and asked "What do you think? Does she deserve punishemnt?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Hmmm...Considering she's new, no. But slut, due to my kindness you have to do your Mistresses a favor. Kiss our feet," Mai smiled, pointing at their feet. "And make sure to say thank you."

----------

"Of course, my mistake," Hunter whispered and kissed her lips and then her neck, licking her fair skin. "Such flawless skin, my Queen."

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Y-Yes mistresses." She said craeling over to thier feet and kissing them all several times lightly. "Is this what the mistresses desire?" She asked timidly and with out ceasing her kisses.

--------

"Th-thank you my king." She said silently as she moaned a little. Her warm naked body was all his now. Her soft fair skin tasted almost like sweet hony as he kissed and licked it, mostly due to her having showered earlier. This combined with the slaty tang of her sweat, which made a nearly irristable flavor to those of the opposite sex.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I think that's for my slut, Silvia to decide. Slut, is your little whore being good?" Mai asked.

-------------

Hunter's wolf tounge licked her neck and then moved down to her breasts, kissing the orbs lightly. "Such a beautiful body," Hunter smiled, licking her breasts.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"No, I think my feet are a little dirty. Clean my feet with your tongue, and the mistress's feet if she desires it." Elva nodded, looking misrable and began to clean Silvia's feet with her tongue. Silvia giggled and figitted as she felt the tongue slip between her toes and under her feet. After that Elva turend her face to spit but Silvia stopped her and forced her to swallow. Elva trembled and groaned but them looked at Mai. "S-So you wish to have your feet cleaned to?" She asked, her face nearly to tears. She was a sad sad pussy cat.

--------

Grace moaned as he teased her breast and licked her tits, the nipples erecting right away. "Ohh...ah..." She moaned as her body warmed up more and more, making her feel hot and aroused.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)