Join our server on Discord

Kingzero and Silver
"...If you wish I can restore your body back to normal," Alex said walking over. "As long as you follow my orders, I will make it so you do not suffer too much. As for the child, I can assure you he or she will not be hurt. I will do everything in my power that the child shall be safe."
Some people have really badass stuff here....

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Ren looked at her body and said "Please...bring back at least half way.." She was afriad that when she began to lactate, her breasts would become so big that they would be overly cumbersome. She had not the barvery to ask or say anything else. She was with child now and that meant escape was impossible. Besides, she did not want to be seporated from his cock, her glorious cock. She could stoak and suck it all day. She shook her head trying to think through her new programing. Suddenly there was a knock at the door and a little pink gatomon peaked in. "Master Axel?" She said timidly. "I um...I think I dedigivolved." she blushed since it had never happened before and she did not know that her data had been tampered with.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex nodded at Ren, as a sigh he'll bring back her normal form, and then walked over to the now gatomon Angy peaked in. "My, my...It seems you did," Alex smiled. "How cute," he laughed, petting her head. "How do you feel?"

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Well, I no longer feel sick...but does master mind if Im a gatomon?" She asked, purring as her head was patted. Her breasts were b cup, but that was better then nothiong, though not much, and she still had a small furry pussy. More then that, she was probably the cutest gatomon he had ever seen. Ren got up and walked to a corner and sat there shivering, stil trying to take in what had just happened.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"It is fine, we will find a remedy for this later," Alex said and kissed Angy's lips. He then looked at Ren, then at Angy. "Angy, we need to speak," he said and scooted her ou of the room, closing the door behind him.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Angy pawed the door for a moment, tryng to ask if there was something she needed to do but then left back to the pool...though she no longer wanted to touch water, being a cat now.

Ren looked at Alex with a bit of fear as they where left alone again. "So...I suppose im your slave from this day forwards." She said sadly. she looked down at her furred stomach, knowing the what was now growing in there. She shuddered. "Me...with a humans child...imagine that." She said with mirthless laughter.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Do as I say and I will do my best to keep you happy," Alex smiled. "You and our child."

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"But..but what if what you tell me to do is what makes me unhappy?" She asked silently, still currled up in the corner.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"It will be better than the alternative that is disobeying me," Alex said. "You are lucky, that I am one of the nicer ones. Others would still be fucking you harshly until you bleed," Alex said. "I will do my best to help you and our child."

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"And what does that mean?" ren asked almost defensively. "So I got one of the nicer ones...you. How can I believe you? You hacked me! you cant defile a digimon worse then that! and poor little flare....she is noe alone and scared and probably still in pain! Any worse and you would be killing me right now!" She said with tears in her eyes as the full reallity sank in. "And now I have....your child...." she could not continue as sobs overwhelmed her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)