Join our server on Discord

A Kingdom Defeated (Rape rp)
Hunter quickly pushed her down to the ground and began trying to pin her to ground. She's getting, he thought.

----------

"I like it. So go on Silvia, save her," Mai giggled and spanked her ass.
Some people have really badass stuff here....

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Grace was easily pinned after a moment and she pouted up at him. "Darn your just to good. I dont think any one can fight you on equal ground." She said, still looking up at him, her sweat covered chest clearly outlined in her dress as it rose up and down with each breath.

----------

Silvia walked over blushing after the slap on the ass and untied Elva, who nearly fell to her knees. Her legs trembled as she tried to support her weight but she had been tied up for so long that her muscles were suffering atrophy. "Wh-where are we going?" She asked timidly as Silvia helped her over to Mai. "This is your mistress from now on. She is you master and goddess and you will do as she commands now and for ever." Silvia said. Elva paled but did not know if this was good or bad. It could niot have been much worse then being left with no food water clothing or shower in that set up they stuck her in. She nodded a little bit and said "O..Ok.."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Good, bitch," Mai smiled. "Silvia, go bring her to our room. I'll go get food for her if she's a goo little slut, and if she's not...well then he'll be punished," Mai giggled, walking off.

----------

Hunter smiled and kissed his wife and held her waist. "I was trained as a child, to be a fighter. Its not surprising for me to beat you, but you are getting better, my dear Grace," he smiled.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Silvia brought the unfortunate cat girl up to their room and stripped her of her dirt clothes and commanded her to lick herself clean like the cat bitch she was while Mia got their food. Elva begged her not to do this but she threatened to punish her and afer a moment of silent sobs she began to lick her arms legs and everywhere else her tongue could reach, being forced to stetch into sexual postions to get as much as she could. Tears lined her dirty face all the while as she was forced to start licked her breasts.

---------

Grace looked up at Hunter blushing after the kiss and looked away. "I suppose." She said. She looked up at him once more, her lush deepening and she gave him a peck on the lips. It was the first real kiss she had ever willingly given him.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"So has our bitch been a good slut?" Mai asked, walking in with a plate of food and drinks. "What do you say, Silvia? Does she deserve some food and water?"

-------------

Hunter smiled and slowly let her go. "So shall we return to training? Rest? Perhaps eat?" he smiled, kissing her head and smiling.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Elva looked up at the pleadingly from the floor, naked, covered in filth and her own saliva and starving. Silvia looked at her for a moment and said "Yes, she is being a good little slut, though she is a lousy cat. She cant even clean herself with her tongue properly. I think we may need to clean her ourselves." She said with a wink. Elva barely cared if they cleaned her cleaned her or not, all she wanted was some food for her starving belly and some water for her sore throat. She crawled to Mia's feet and whimpered. "Please mistress, may I have some food and water?" She begged.

-----------

"I think some rest would go a long way." She said blushing and sitting on the bed. She sighed and laid down, spreading her arms on the cool sheets and sighing as she felt her body relax.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Okay then. Here you go, kitty cat," Mai giggled, giving her an apple and then placing a bowl of water on the ground. "Don't pick the bowl up, I want you to lick like the kitty you are."

----------

Hunter smiled and walked and gently pet Grace's cheek. "Then rest, my Queen. You have earn it."

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Elva did not complain, to hungry and thirsty to care how they made her drink it as long as she was allowed to. She took a bite out of the apple and lapped up some water. Even on all fours, the water required her to lift her cute butt into the air where it could be touched, stroked or more.

-----------

Grace blushed some more as she felt him pet her cheek and nodded yawning and nodded off. She slept peacefully and soundly, her soft breaths the only sound she was making. It was up to Hunter whether to disturb her precious peacefull sleep or perhaps to go visit a certain Queen who was in need of attention.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Mai smiled and slapped her cute ass. "Silvia, isn't this ass cute? Just looking at it makes me want to kiss and slap it," the Mistress laughed slapping the left ass cheek then right, then kissing both.

----------

"Hmmm...It has been some times since we've had some fun," Hunter smiled. He then reached down and rubbed her breasts softly as he moved a hand down to rub her pussy. "Grace...Grace...Time for some fun..." he whispered into her ear.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Grace moaned and opened her eyes slowly. Her hands weakly grabebd at Hunters in a futile attempt to make him stop but she was just a little to tired for it. She shuddered and hestated befor saying "O..Ok..Please, just be gentle ok?" she knew that as the Queen, she still needed to satasfy the king...and she could not resist him even if she tried since he had those tentacles and his strength to aid him. She moaned softly as her breast was fondled and hwe nipples errected under her sweat covered dress. Her pussy was very sensative and when toushed she let out a louder moan and her lips quivered.

---------

Silvia nodded and began to kiss her unocupide cheek. "So soft and war." she said before slapping and kissing the rosy cheeks again. Elva shoudered and yelped as she was slapped and kissed on her ass as she tried, with little succes to lap up some water. "I-If the misterss likes it.." She said timidly. "I dont mind if she slaps and kisses it." She blushed as she said this and looked away, keeping her ass up in the air soft fear of puhishemnt should she disobey.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)