Join our server on Discord

A Kingdom Defeated (Rape rp)
Alex saw her attack from his left and ducked down. He then saw her jab and dodged again, but he had to admit. The jab caught him by mild surprise, and it was faster than he remembered. "Good, Grace. You're getting better."

-----------

Axel ignored her and intensified the spell as he hammered her pussy faster, harder, and deeper.

--------------------

"You going to cum, whore" Mai asked as she squeezed Silvia's tits and fucked her ass. "Huh?" Mai screamed, pulling back and slapped Silvia's ass.
Some people have really badass stuff here....

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Grace smiled at the complement but did not lose a beat as she flowed up with some heaver blows, trying to knock Hunter off balance, if only for a few seconds. She could hardly acomplish this though since she did not yet know how to use her opponents weight against them.

---------------

The Queen held her defense for a good five minuted but then was over taken by all the sensations she was feeling and began to moan, softly at first, but then louder. "Get...That thing,,,out of me!" She gasped.

------------------

"Yes mistress!" Silvia relied as her orgasm neared its release. "Ohhhhhh, soon mistress!" She wailed as her ass was banged and smacked and yet it all felt do good.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Hunter knew not to underestimate her now, and he jumped back, dodging the blows. He felt them barely touch his fur and he got down on all four and smile a toothy grin. He then began running on all four, dodging Grace's attacks with better ability.

----------------

"Quiet slut!" Axel ordered, and slapped her as he pounded her pussy harder. "I'll cum inside you, who knows? Maybe you'll be stuck with my kid," Axel laughed, slapping her tits.

--------------

Mai smiled and moaned loudly as sh felt her own climax come to her. "Ahh! Slut, you're going to make me cu!" Mai moaned and licked the back of Silvia's neck as her hands got back to squeezing Silvia's tits.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Grace soon fell off balance as her blows were dodged and fell on her butt. "Ah! No fair." She said as she started to get back up.

---------------

The Queen winced and moaned as her tits were slapped. "You....you cant cum...inside me...Hunter would be.....displeased.." She said in a knowing tone. Why would Hunter, the greatest warrior of his people, let the greatest warrior of another people be impregnated by a wizard? It made no sense. Still, a cold and deathly fear streaked up her spine as she thought about bearing that mans children.

------------

Silvia moaned as well, her body on fire as her ass was slammed. She moaned even more as her neck was licked and her breasts played with more. "Oh....mistress!" She yelled as she want limp, her arms no longer able to support her so she fell to the floor as Mai continued to doggy style her ass.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Hunter smiled and helped Grace up and puleld her up so she was against his chest. "Would you like to try again, Grace?"

-------------

"Maybe not in your pussy, but your ass....." he smiled and pulled out only to hammer his cock into her asshole and began fucking her harder and faster. "Your ass is just as good as your pussy, whore Queen!"

----------------

Mai suddenly pulled out and grabbed a large didlo. She stabbed it into Silvia's pussy and pushed her 'cock' back into Silvia's ass and used one hand to push the didlo in and out, while she used the other to slap her ass. "Feel good you slut? Little whore loves to be fucked!?"

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Grace blushed and said "Sure...Dont suppose you have any pointer do you?" She was rather embarrassed that she had fallen over.

-------------

The Queen gritted her teeth and looked at the mage with sheer hate as she began to moan agaisnt her will. "You think this will break me you bastard? Ha! You are all fools. I serve Hunter as part of an agreement, but you will never break my spirit." She decided that if she did get the chance, she would kill this man, no matter what hunters orders were.

---------------

Silvia moaned louder as the dildo was stabbed into her pussy and came long and hard. "Oh! Mistress!" She cried out as her orgasm racked her body and made her tremble and moan. Her orgasm would last ten minutes before finally leaving her to rest.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Experience is the best teacher," Hunter shrugged. He then stepped back and took a fighting stance, licking his lips. "Try again, my Queen."

-------------

Mai followed Silvia by screaming and cumming as well. Mai moaned and hugged Silvia's body, kissing her lips as her orgasm raged on. When it finally died down, Mai was left sweaty and tired like hell. "How did that feel....dirty whore?" Mai whispered.

---------------

Axel slapped the Queen's face and grabbed her tit in his mouth and bit down, followed by harshly sucking it. With a loud moan, he shot his cum into the Queen's ass, but did not slow down, still thrusting and fucking her ass.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Grace settled into another fighting stance, and decided to come on strong this time. She leapt forwards and brought her sword strait down as hard as she could. After this she intended to hammer on his sword with her own while kicking out with her feet.

----------

Silvia hugged her mistress and lay there with her, their bodies warming each other up. "It felt great mistress." She said playfully licking the side of Mai's face. She lay there thinking and suddenly said "I wonder what happened to Elva..." Elva had been the Kings daughter but not of the Queen, Grace's half sister to be exact. The mother had been a cleaning wench that the king had grown fond of. She suddenly thought of how fun it would be to fuck Elva with her mistress. She did now know why but Mai's sadistic aura was rubbing off on her and she even thought of having Grace sandwiched between them.

-----------

The Queen suddenly came, spraying her juices all over Alex's thighs and stomach. She moaned louder as she felt his hot cum fill her ass and over flow it, making some squirt out. Tears gathered at the corners of her eyes as her tits were mistreated. She knew all she could do was try as hard as she could to bear with it and try to be strong...but it was difficult.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Elva?" Mai asked. ""Who's Elva, my dear slut?" Mai asked and kissed her lover's forehead.

---------------------

Axel kept going and used his magic to increase her pleasure as he slapped her breasts around and fucked her ass. He squeezed the tits and then slapped them, then squeezed them again as he fucked her ass hard.

-----------------------

Hunter dodged the sword strikes, but the kick slightly surprised him. He suddenly grabbed her foot and held it to keep Grace unbalanced. If she were to attack he would would push and pin her down, with ease. "Very good Grace."
"Elva?" Mai asked. ""Who's Elva, my dear slut?" Mai asked and kissed her lover's forehead.

---------------------

Axel kept going and used his magic to increase her pleasure as he slapped her breasts around and fucked her ass. He squeezed the tits and then slapped them, then squeezed them again as he fucked her ass hard.

-----------------------

Hunter dodged the sword strikes, but the kick slightly surprised him. He suddenly grabbed her foot and held it to keep Grace unbalanced. If she were to attack he would would push and pin her down, with ease. "Very good Grace."

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Elva? She is Grace's half sister. She would lounge around the castle and do nothing all day. The king took to much pity on her, sure she was part royalty but even Grace had to make public appearances. I wonder if she is suffering as much as her sisters....I wonder where she is." She smiled and said "She was always so delicate, I would love to see what we could do to her."

-------------

Tears began to fall as the Queen was assaulted and brutally fucked. "You...bastard..." She said through gritted teeth just before she screamed and came again. She was hurting all over now and her muscles were sore from struggling. Her pussy dripped loads of Juices and her sore nipples were red from the smacks. NO milk came from them though as they had from the war leaders. She eventually lost all her energy in the brutal fucking and simply hung there moaning as tears fell from her eyes.

---------------

Grace stood there on one foot, nearly falling over, trying to stay up. She pouted and said "I cant get you off balance." She then lost her balance and started to fall backwards.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)