Join our server on Discord

The Danger City Lonely/Tigerlily RP
"Well I decided to stay here after I drop my sister at private school." smiled Lax giving her a kiss on her hands as well then after a moment he dropped on the floor snoring somewhat loudly.

It was lunch and everybody was out eating, the two of her friends were waiting for her. Jailen smiled and waved at them. "Hey!"

Alice smiled at Jailen, "S-s-so your boyfriend is a wolf? I would like to meet him sometimes..."

"Oh okay, you could hug him too!" The summoner smiled eating her white rice honey buns.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Mitsuki shocked a bit as seeing him collapsing on the floor, seeming like he's sleeping. The wolf girl then lifts Lax on her soft furry arms and stepped in her room, gently placing him on her bed. "I hope my room scent could help him to sleep calmly.." She thought while climbs on the bed while blushing deeply, gently lays besides the werewolf before pulling and covers them under the blanket, slowly return back to sleep.

Ryo follows Jailen till she met and having a lunch with her friends. He don't want to disturb her lunch time if met her, so he prefer to watch and eavesdropping their conversation from the rooftop of the school building.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
However, Mitsuki then felt the his arms wrapped around by Lax, his muzzles suddenly moving in nuzzling her cheek and licking it softly yet the sound of his snores slowly decreased but still retain alittle growling sound.

"I he--ree yoo have a boiiii friend." smiled Jailen as she looked at Victor and Alice.

Alice blushed, "Yes, Damian...."

The human like priest smiled at her. "Yea, really awkwardly shy too." sighed Victor.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Mitsuki couldn't help but murring softly in sleep once she felt Lax nuzzles and licking her cheek, while still maintaining her cute sleeping face. She then snuggle against the werewolf, looking for a gentle warmth.

The girlish wolf still watching Jailen and her friends having lunch and chatting with each other, before he communicate with Jailen via mind contact. "Hiya, Jailen. You look pretty on those cute uniforms."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Lax held Mitsuki up to his chest just feeling that the lavender wolf wanted to get him closer. So he did but suddenly he noticed he started to move in alittle faster as the werewolf started kissing her, his hands suddenly moving towards her butt.

Victor turned and saw Ryo watching, "Is that your boyfriend?"

Jailen eyes went wide open. ["Ryo! It's good to see you here.!" she shouted while laughing at the same time.

"Oh he's really c-cute." Alice smiled.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Mitsuki then wokes up as she feel Lax's paws grasping her cute butt while his lips kissing her. She couldn't help but letting Lax kissing and caressing her, murring softly in deep blush. "...Lax..." "Mnnrrr...."

The girlish wolf wave his paw to Jailen from rooftop, smiling cutely. "Me too. I following you since this morning and guarding you in silence at the same time." He replied telepathically.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Lax's paws then slowly tooked Mitsuki's panties off lifting his paw as he begin to rubbed around her clit, the gunslinger had his mouth deeper into her maw into a very passionate sensation.

["Really that's great!"] smiled Jailen walking out of gate, poofed and reappeared in front of Ryo to embrace him with a hug. ["Ohhhh I miss you!~<3]

Victor then blinked and remember that Lax had a serious discussion with Jailen but, he shook it off as he knew the yellow wolf wasn't so bad.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Once she felt the werewolf's paw teasing her clit, Mitsuki then wokes up completely and broke the kiss in a gentle way, before putting Lax's paw away and backs herself a little bit, quickly wears back her panties. "...If you feel really sleepy, please take a nap, Lax..." She said in soft tone while lowering her ears a bit, somewhat feel disappointed from his sudden action.

Ryo blush softly and smiles once the female snow leopard hugging his soft furry body, petting her head a bit. "...I miss you too, Jailen...Even though your brother gives a warning, but it doesn't stop me to befriend a cute girl like you." He said in English now instead of Chinese. He have to in order to improve her English grades. The cream wolf then looking to Victor, smiling cutely. "You must be Jailen's friend. My name is Ryo. Would you mind to introduce yourself?" He said politely, kneeling in front of Victor.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Lax was shaken a bit, "...What?" still sleep talking to her closing his eyes. The gunslinger has no clue of what's going on as he's still in his own doggy dream.

["Why don't you become my boyfriend?"] Jailen pouted at him. ["I really like you alot!"] Then suddenly all the students are coming home some saw the two pair and whispered how cute they looked together. ["See they're talking about us right now!"] smiled the summoner.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"He's talking in sleep....I should leave him alone..." Mitsuki thought as get off from bed and stepped out of her room nefore laying herself on the sofa at living room, resuming her sleep.

Ryo then look to Jailen, slowly lowering his furry ears. "...I'd like to, but you need to ask your brother first before asking me, Jailen." He sigh a little, swishing his tail slowly.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds