Join our server on Discord

A Kingdom Defeated (Rape rp)
"Also Queen, I do not want any more reports of my own troops dying from you. So no more fighting others unless I order you," Hunter said and turned around and put an arm around Grace as he began walking to the dungeon. "Understand?"

----------

"Slut, are you ready for your punishment?" Mai asked, getting back to full strength. "For failing to do as I say, you will be punished harshly, you know."
Some people have really badass stuff here....

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Yes Hunter." She said simply and with a sigh. She walked with them until the reached her cell, which was a five by five square where she was shackled to the wall and not allowed to sit or lay down. She had to be red, and cleaned by others while like. I was used to break Angelo warriors, and so they used it on her.

---------------

Silvia looked at her feet and said "Yes mistress, Im sorry for not pleasing you. Please punish my slut body, I deserve it." She waited there, standing under the shower of warm water, waiting for her punishment.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Good girl," Hunter smiled and turned to Grace. "Now Grace, is there anything w need to talk about? Any more questions?" he asked turning away from the Queen and to Grace.

-----------------

"Good," Mai smiled and got out of th shower and dried herself with a towel and gave it to Silvia. "Dry yourself off and let's go," she said, walking back to the bed to grab somethings.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Queen let herself be chained against the wall and hung there. They had raised the chains so that she actually hung and thus she could get no rest at all. Grace looked at her with pity, she was just like her except...Grace was probably weaker. "Yes...Do we really need to keep her like that? I mean...I would have done the same thing when I first got here if I was a stranger person....Do we really need to be so cruel?" She could feel the chill through her dress and could see the goosebumps on the Queen so it was not hard to imagine how cold it was.

----------------

Silvia dried herself and fallowed her obediently. She would not beg for mercy, but she could not help shedding a tear for displeasing her mistress.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"She killed and wounded Saxon troops, Grace, she should have known better. I do not wish to take any chances with her," Hunter said. "Think of it as a punishment, and if she behaves, she will be treated better next time."

-----------

"Aww, now don't cry. Come here," Mai ordered and opened the window. "Look outside," she asked and squeezed her strap-on which was covered in water and Mai's and Silvia's juices.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Silvia did s, looking out over the country side and vast lake that dominated the landscape. She said nothing and only waited, the cold air chilled her moist body and made her shiver a little.

-----------------

"I...I guess your right." Grace said feeling foolish. "So..what do we...do now? And where is Silvia? I have not seen her all day." She asked.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Silvia? I cannot say," he said, choosing his words carefully. "What do you wish to do, my wife?" he asked.

-----------

Mai began rubbing a special liquid against Silvia's ass and pussy and then over her breasts. The liquid would make Silvia feel hot and even after all this, she would need to be fucked. "How do you feel, slut?"

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I...I dont know." She said honestly. "I have not done anything but...well...I have not done anything that dose not involve intercourse since I arrived...." She blushed. "IS there anything to do here?" She asked? Suddenly they heard a slight moan as the Queen was sudden;y molested by the victims of her attack. The grabbed her nipples and pulled them around as well as teared her clit and fingered her. They also began to lick her body and face, being some of the other guards so that her humiliation would be complete.

-------------

"Oh...It feels good." Silvia said as the licked was rubbed onto her. Suddenly she felt a burning desire. "Ohhh...Ahhh...Mistress...I think...I think I need some...Please mistress, make love to me." She said turning around and trying to embrace and kiss Mai.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I don't want any cuts or bruises," Hunter ordered. He then looked at Grace. "Don't you have that garden you like?"

--------------

"Too bad, whore!" Mai smiled. "This is punishment, bitch!" Mai smiled, slapping Silvia's ass. "Now scream out how much of a slut you are!"

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Grace smiled and said "I suppose...I think it would b nice to go there...But what about after?" She didnt want the garden and fucking to be her only pass time, though if they were she would just have to accept that. She was more guarded now, much more like herself, not throwing herself at Hunter or teasing him into sex. She was Grace once more, for better or for worse.

---------

Silvia moaned and fell to her knees. "Im a slut! Im such a slut, or mistress look at my slut body! Look at how it burns! Please help your slut, she is sorry! She has learned her lesson, please touch her, let her make you feel good!" She begged.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)