Join our server on Discord

Kingzero and Silver
Alex put his arms around Angy and bucked into her more and more. He kissed her lips, licked her skin, and sucked on the skin as well, leaving marks as he fucked her. "I told you," he moaned as he fucked her. Meanwhile Z smelled something, and it wasn't hot sex. She got out of the pool and looked around confused, sniffing the air.
Some people have really badass stuff here....

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The creature that was watching them backed away a little. She figure she should still be to far to be detected but she took no chances. Disgusting Humans. She looked at her partner and nodded. They would strike after he was done and thus when he was weakest.

Angy Panted and let out hot breaths. "Oh....Alex....I think Im going...going crazy!" She said as she moaned and bucked her hips against his.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex just moaned loudly and slammed his cock in deeper and faster. His balls smacked against her body as he pre cum flooded into his Angewomon. "Do you like it, my dear? My cock inside your pussy?" he moaned.

Z just looked around and got a bit worried. Master... she thought, looking around afraid. She had to keep her guard up, since Master could obviously not.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Angy nodded and said "Yes, I love your cock, I love you!" He breath caught in her throat after she said this and she could not believe how true it sounded to her. But she had little time to think about it as she felt her orgasm, one even more powerful then the last coming up to meet her. "Alex! Im going to..to...Cum!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
With a loud moan Alex shot his seed into Angy, holding her body close so her breasts were crushed against his chest. "And I love you, my dear," he moaned, still thrusting into her at a much slower rate and rubbing her ass. "So is fucking a man so bad and painful?" he asked, lowly pulling out his dick.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"N-No I guess n-" "Diamond Rockets!" The call was strong and loud and soon several missile shaped diamonds were flying at the two of them. Before Z could do anything though, a twister of flame erupted around her, evaporating allot of the water as an anthro Flareion attacked her. The MetalRenamon did not let out her assult either, firing three more times before the first wave even hit.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Z gasped and quickly jumped back, and looked around. MASTER! she thought. She glared at the Flareon and charged at her, attacking her with her claws and fangs.

Alex pushed Angy aside and let the missiles hit him. The rockets made large cuts on his body and he laid on the ground, but he was alive. He saw the other rockets and used his tentacles to block them, letting them be destroyed. "Angy, stay back!" he ordered, spitting out some blood and taking a fighting stance.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Metal renna claw!" The first attacker screamed as she rocketed down at him, her huge glowing claw leading the way. Angy screamed and backed away but was filled with concern for her master right away.

The Flareion released a flame thrower right at her before she bared her own fangs and claws, getting ready for close Quarters.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex dodged the attack and threw his own right hook at the Metal Renamon. "Who are you?!" he yelled, quickly following up with a left kick.

Z suddenly used Double Team and disappeared, reappearing as dozens of illusions. They charged at the Flareion and attacked, though only the real one did any damage.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Metalrenamon blocked his right hook and dodged his left. "Im a Human hunter!" She said as she threw her own punches at him. "Diamond rockets!" She yelled again as the deadly mega level rockets began to form and fire.

Flareion used flame wheal around herself and took out most of the illusions. "Foul human slave! Surrender and you will be saved!" She yelled in poketalk.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)