Join our server on Discord

A Kingdom Defeated (Rape rp)
"Honey," Amy whispered and hugged her daughter. "I'm here. I love you, and that's what matters. I'm here, and I always will be," Amy said,kissing her daughter's forehead and caressingly her left to right gently.

-----------

"It seems Grace found the Queen and I in a bad moment. Now it seems she wants little to do with me," Hunter said. "And I doubt a box of chocolate and flowers will cure said problem," he added. "Advice, warrior?" he asked.

------------

Mai moaned softly and nodded dumbly. "Y-yes. Just like that. Keep going," Mai ordered, holding her lover's waist.
Some people have really badass stuff here....

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"This is no problem." the black knight said. "She still loves you, she has to since you used the potion. She will more then likely think it is her fault and spiral into a deep depression that she may not be able to leave, held there by the magic of the potion. Worst case scenario, she commits suicide." The Queen simply stood there waiting for it all to end. he could not believe that the Champion was speaking of this girls life so lightly.

-----------

"I love you Mother....but...but if Hunter does not love me any more...if he....if he has no more use for me...then I want to....I want to die." She looked up at her mother, eyes full of tears and sorrow. "Mother...please....kill...me."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Surprisingly enough, Hunter had a similar reaction to the Queen. "She is not dying! Also sending her into depression is not helpful at th least," he said. "Perhaps I could try to seek her out and seek redemption, but what stops this from happening again?"

--------------------

"What?! NO!" Amy yelled. "I refused to! I will not! NEVER!" Amy yelled loudly. "You cannot die, Grace, you just can't!"

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Queen was momentarily taken aback by Hunter's reaction but the smirked "So the King does not want to lose his toy?" Alexander ignored her and said "Well, you could seek her out and try to stop her, but the potion is strong. Once she feels that you no longer want her, her strongest wish will be to not exist. As for stopping it from happening again, I dont know. I never use or advocate the use of love potions, they complicate thing where breaking them is just so much easier."

-----------
Grace cried more and said "But...But I no longer have a purpose! Hunter has left me! I am the moon with a out a sun to give her light, I am the empty ocean with out a river to fill me. I am nothing now, animated dust, living oblivion." She spiraled deeper and deeper into her depression just as the potion was desighned to do.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Hunter glared angrily at Alexander and sighed loudly grabbing a coat to cover him and walking out. I would have like to hear that advice earlier Alex!" he yelled, running out, actually using the Champion's real name.

-------------

"Grace, stop!" Amy begged and held her daughter. "What about me? I cannot lose you!"

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Queen did not know whether to fallow him or not so she simply crossed her legs and sat on the floor. She would wait there until forced or commanded to move.

--------------

Grace looked at her mother and something disturbing revealed itself. "I....Dont...want....to...die." She said in a forced voice. Her eyes streaked with purple veins, the potion grasping at her mind. "B-But...I have to....Hunter has no use for me...I will just be....a...burden." She was fighting the potion as best she could but the stuff was strong and even more merciless then Hunter. It wanted her dead, it wanted her dead NOW! "Mother...Save me....kill me....save me....kill me...." She said over and over, but the save mes came less and less and more kill mes were there to fill in the blanks.

-----------

Silvia smiled and began to moved down her back to her butt. She rubbed the soft cheeks and kissed her mistress's neck. "How do you lie it?" She asked, their bodies much closer now.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Grace!" Amy screamed, hugging her daughter. What were those purple veins? What has Hunter done to her!?

"Grace!" Hunter yelled, seeing her and Amy. He ran over and looked at his wife, and took a deep breath. "I...Just try to let me explain," he said, looking at her. She's fighting the potion. Hopefully that help and not hinder me.

---------------------

"I want more!" Mai said, and pushed back. She suddenly thrust her fake dick into Silvia's pussy, moaning as she grabbed her slut's and began slamming her 'dick' into Silvia's pussy. "Like it whore?"

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Grace looked up at Hunter and cried out, jumping out of her mothers arms and under the bed where she began to sob. "Im not worthy, Im not good enough. Im such filth I dont deserve to breath!" She cried out as she curled up under the bed, wishing she had a weapon to end it all.

----------------

Silvia screamed and moaned and the locked Mai into a kiss to let her know her answer. The water poured over their naked bodies, their breasts squished together, their pussies impaled.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Hunter walked over to the bed and attempted to get Grace out as did Amy. "Haven't you done enough?" Amy whispered. "I'm trying to help. so shush," he ordered, trying to get Grace out. "Grace, please, let us talk!" he begged. "You are my wife."

-----------------

Mai moaned into the kiss and fingered Silvia's ass with four fingers a she pushed in and out into her pussy, pushing her tounge into Silvia's mouth. She used th other hand to slap Silvia's ass cheek again and again.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Grace withdrew further, the purple veins in her eyes now glowing dimly. "No! I am a worthless wife! A stupid slut! I am not worthy to live in the same world!" Alexander walked in then and let out a sigh. He waited and watched holding a green liqueur in his hand.

-------------

Silvia moaned in pain and pleasure but but mostly pain as her Ass was almost fisted. "Ow...Mistress be careful." She whimpered between kisses. She pucked her hips as well, fucking her back.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)