Join our server on Discord

Kingzero and Silver
Alex moved his pants down to reveal his erect dick. The pill should still be in effect, letting Angy's pain become pleasure for her, so he pulled back and slammed his cock into her pussy.
Some people have really badass stuff here....

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Ahhh!" She cried out as he broke her virginity again. The pill would normally still be in affect if it was not for her healing ability. "Ow! Axel it hurts!" She whimpered.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex held her in his arms and kissed her face. "Just relax, Angy. Calm down, and soon your pain will be pleasure," he said as he kissed her neck and thrust into her, mercilessly.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Ow! But....but its hurting!" she cried out. "You said there would be no pain! It hurts really bad...Im...Im scared!" she began to cry a little. She did not like this, where did the gentle him go? Was she being raped right now? "Stop. please.." She begged, her pain still larger then her pleasure.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Reluctantly Alex pulled out and held the crying Angy in his arms. Damn it, he thought. It seems I'll need more pain/pleasure he thought as he hugged his Angewomon. "I apologize, Angy."

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Angy cried a little longer and then calmed down a bit. Still sniffing she looked up at Alex and said "Im sorry...Im just so weak." She was ashamed. She felt pain so easily and her fear and reluctance broke her so easily. She felt horribly ashamed.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Another day, another time," Alex said. "For now, rest and enjoy yourself," Alex said, and looked at the pool.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Angy still felt a ashamed. "No...Please....put it back in." She said suddenly. "I...I am undeserving of mercy. This is the least I can do for you. My body is all I have left, and thus it is what I will pay you with. Please...take me again." She was bracing herself for the pain since she had a very small tight pussy and Axel's was very big. But she would take it for him.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I promise the pain will slowly go away," Alex whispered and kissed her lips as he slowly pushed in his dick. "Mmmm..." he moaned as he thrust into her tight pussy. "Amazing," he moaned as he went out and then back in.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Angy pit her lip hard and whimpered as she felt him enter her again, tears streaming down her face. After a minute or two though, she began to feel better and her whimpers slowly became moans. She began to pant and pleasure flushed her body. "Oh Alex....it feels...so....good!" She said as she began to buck her hips to meet his. Little did she know that they were being watched.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)