Join our server on Discord

Kingzero and Silver
"But of course," Alex smiled, before getting back to sucking her clit. He placed with it with his tounge, and then sucked on it roughly. Z watched it and let out a gentle cry, obviously jealous.
Some people have really badass stuff here....

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Angy moaned more and took her bottom off so that he could continue unimpaired. "It feels really good." She said softly as she felt herself becoming more and more aroused.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Good," Alex whispered as he suddenly sucked on her pussy again, harder and without obstacle. He licked as deep as his tounge could go into her and his hands rubbed her ass affectionately, slowly moving to her breasts.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Oh...Ah....Axel...if you keep this up....im will cum." She moaned softly as his hands found her tight stomach and moved up for her breasts. She felt wonderful, he was eating her out and it felt great. Pleasure pulsed through her along with something else....love? Could it be? She pushed the though aside for another time and decided to just enjoy her time with him.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Then cum, right in my mouth," Alex ordered, fingering her with two fingers. He then licked her pussy as his hands moved to her breasts, and rubbed the two large orbs.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Ohh...I...I cant..." She said blushing like mad. "Im embarrassed." Se moaned louder as her breasts were rubbed through her pink bikini.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
This only made Alex work harder to make her cum. His hands moved under the top and rubbed her large breasts and squeezed them as she sucked, licked, and kissed her clit and pussy. "Cum."

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Angy blushed even harder and moaned louder until finally she cried out in ecstasy and came hard in Alex's face. She was panting hard by that time and her orgasm lasted at least three minutes. So for three minuets she just moaned and squirted her juices. "Oh...Oh Alex...that was....incredible." She panted.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I can show you something even better," Alex smiled and licked his face and wiped the remaining cum off his face. "Would you like that Angy? I can show you pleasure, and no pain."

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Angy smiled and said "I...I would like that." She was finding his smile intoxicating and feeling hot in the face when ever he looked at her. What was this? Could it really be love? She was so confused. Everything she was doing was so wrong...but it felt so right.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)