Join our server on Discord

Kingzero and Silver
"Something wrong, my dear?" Alex asked, and put his hand under her chin and made her look directly into his eyes. "Anything I can do to help you?" he asked, his lips inches from her own and a smile on his lips.
Some people have really badass stuff here....

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Angy became hot with embarrassment as well as fear...yet the former was more powerful then the latter, which was strange. "I..I...I.." She stuttered as her lips grew nearer to hers, lips she wanted to kiss badly. Why? He may just rape her again? "Rape isnt rape if its voluntary." Said a voice in her head. "I..I...Im just have little cr-cramp.." She said, wishing she could avoid his handsome gaze but found her eyes held fast. "Im in a little bit of-" She cut herself of as her lips brushed his own and she kissed him gently. the kiss only lasted a few seconds, and although it was loving and passionate, it did not involve any tongue, but it was a soft loving kiss non the less. "Pain." She finished after the kiss finished, still looking into his eyes.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex had to fight the urge to grin even more, and only brushed her cheek. "Then perhaps a massage, my dear?" he asked, and gently pushed her down to lay down.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Angy was hesitant, she knew where this could go, but she did not resist. Even if she did, he would get her way one way or another, and strangely enough, she wanted him to touch her, to massage her gently. She laid own on her back in her chair still looking up at him helplessly,
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex licked his lips and his hands began to massage her shoulders expertly. He kissed her neck softly as his hands worked their magic and his lips sucked on her skin gently. "Does it feel good, my dear?"

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Ahhh...yes it does feel good." She moaned as she relaxed. How was she relaxing?! How? A rapist was massaging and kissing her, so why? She could not figure it out but all she knew was that she was feeling at peace as Alex touched her softly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Good," he smiled and massaged her wings and then moved to her butt. He took every chance he could to kiss her flesh, licking the skin. "You have a wonderful body."

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Angy flipped onto her back so that he could massage her better and shuddered with ever kiss and lick, though she did not pull away. When he reached her but she only waited, biting her lip as she tried to decide what she wanted. "Th-thank you." she replied to his complement. She took a chance. "And you very handsome." She blushed deep red as she finished, waiting for what was next to come next.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Thank you," he said as his dick became erect and he kissed her plum ass. He suddenly grabbed her and flipped her over and pulled his mouth down to her clit and bean sucking it, and licking her pussy.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Aahhh!" Angy half screamed as she was flipped and licked. She reached down and grabbed his head with her hands but did not push him away. "Please...master Axel...be gentle." She pleaded as she closed her eyes and tried to relax again.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)