Join our server on Discord

A Kingdom Defeated (Rape rp)
"Another thing, for another day," Hunter laughed. "Besides, she doesn't want to die. Do you, my little whore?" Hunter asked, whispering into Julia's ear. "Tell her how much of a whore you are, that you only want me to fuck you."

----------------------

Mai just moaned more and louder. She could feel her climax nearing as she moaned. "M-more, whore!" Mai commanded, but was quickly followed by screams and moans.
Some people have really badass stuff here....

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Julia shivered but said "Never." She then looked at her Queen and said "I have already asked him my Queen. He is forcing this shame on me! Please, I beg you, forgive my weakness." Her soft voice was filled with shame and sadness and the Queen smiled to her and said "Of course I forgive you. You are not the evil or shameless one here!" She glared at hunter and tried to shake herself loose.

---------------------

Silvia continued her work, fisting licking and groping. She did it faster and faster as time went one and as she felt her mistress near orgasm she thrist her tongue in all the way into her ass, fisting her as deep as she could go at the same time while pinching her nipple.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Beg for my cock, whore!" Hunter ordered, an squeezed her breasts. "Beg for it or I'll stick into the Queen's pussy, and with a few didlos in her ass two," he smiled.

-------------

With a cream Mai had her orgasm, and her body shook with ecstasy for a few moments, but soon went limped. "V-very good...whore," Mai moaned, trying to catch her breath. "Very good, indeed."

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Julia cried out in shame and said "Please bury your cock in my undeserving pussy! Please make it go in deep and ruthlessly! Please do everything to me!" She begged whole heartedly. She did not want anything to happen to her Queen, the Queen she loved.

---------------

Silvia moved up a little and licked up her Mistresses cum before moving up and kissing her deeply, letting her taste her own juices as their breasts pressed agaisnt each other. "Did I really do good mistress? Do you think Grace would like it?" She could not stop her last comment, even if she had noticed it. She had sworn herself to Grace as a bodyguard and even if Mai was now a higher priority, she could not stop thinking about her charge.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Hunter only smiled and let his erect cock rub against her pussy. "Then here you go," he smiled and slammed his pussy into Julia's pussy. He grabbed her tits and rubbed and squeezed the two orbs. "Does it feel good, whore?"

----------

"Yes you did," Mai smiled, but that smile disappeared with the mention of Grace. "Grace has Hunter to give her pleasure, so forget about that for now," Mai ordered. "I don't want to hear about Grace, got it?"Mai asked.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Julia did not respond, did not make a sound. She was locking her voice back up again. All hunter received was her bodies pained trembles as he penetrated her so ruthlessly. Tear continued to fall from her face and Alexander pu his fingers in her mouth and began to rub her tongue, whispering something to her as he did. What ever he whispered worked as she did not bite him and her soft whimpers filled the air.

----------

"B-But6 Im her body guard." Silvia said "It would be easer to starve to death then abandon her. Oh please mistress, maybe not now but later let me see her. I need to take care of her, she had almost no one else now." She snuggled into the bed with Mai, her pussy agaisnt her mistress's.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Scream, crying, do what you can to try and stop me," hunter whispered. "I own you and your queen now. You are my sluts, and I am your Master," he said as his cock began shooting pre cum into her pussy, which only made him go faster and deeper into her.

-------------

"Fine," Mai growled, pushing her away. "But I am your lover, whore. Remember that, got it?"

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Julia did not scream or cry. She just whimpered as she was fucked and as Alexander rubbed her tongue with his fingers. "Let her go you soon of a whore!" The Queen screamed as she struggled but she was held fast and could not escape.

---------------

"Yes mistress." She said feeling bad that her mistress was mad at her. "...is there any way I can make it up to you?" she asked.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Why? Can't you tell she likes it?" hunter laughed as he squeezed her breast. "She's all wet down here," Hunter moaned as he fucked her pussy,

--------------------

Mai only smiled and pointed at the floor and then at her own beautiful feet. "Kiss them," she ordered. "Get on the floor an kiss my feet, Silvia."

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Julia let out a loud moan as she came, her pussy clenching Hunter's dick. "Leave her alone! I will cut a deal with you!" The Queen screamed. She was getting desperate now as the situation got worse and worse.

--------

Silvia nodded and began to kiss and lick her mistress's feet. "Mistress's holy feet." She said softly. "Im not even worthy." She said as she kissed each toe and then licked them.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)