Join our server on Discord

Kingzero and Silver
"Fair enough. Though if you did not want to get hurt than you shouldn't have asked me to snuggle up with you," Alex laughed. "Do you acquire any food? Drinks?"
Some people have really badass stuff here....

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"No...I just...want to sleep." She said timidly. "Im really tired..." She did not know what to do next. Would he come to bed with her or let her sleep in his bed alone. She wanted him nearby as a guardian, but not to close lest he become her rapist again.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Then sleep. I'll protect you," Alex said, not even looking at her. "Good night."

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Angy nodded and pretended to sleep, though she was really watching him. If he did nothing for long enough then she would drift away into uneasy sleep.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex stood up and saw Z walk over. The little Pokemon hugged his leg and Alex pet her head gently. Z suddenly sniffed the air and looked at Angy, the smell of all her sex arousing her. "Leave her to sleep Z," Alex whispered so Angy barely heard and he picked up Z, and scooted her out of the room.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Angy fell asleep then, but even in sleep she found little relief as she merely replayed her rape over and over and over again, both the one with Alex and the other one. When she awoke she found to her horror that she was fingering herself and that she had cum and sucked the bed. She hoped no one saw that and slowly began to rise.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex had been sitting against the wall, his eyes closed, but as he heard Angy rise his eye opened to his joyful shock he saw her fingers in her pussy. "Good morning, to you, Angy."

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Any quickly withdrew her hand from her soaked pussy. "Its not...this is....Im not...." she blushed fiercely and said "Its not what it looks like!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex only smiled and waved his hands. "I will not judge," he smiled. "Just tell are you hungry now? Do you acquire anything?"

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Any's stomach gave the answer a second later as it let out a loud hungry growl. "...Yes..." She said timidly, embarrassed out of her mind my now.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)