Join our server on Discord

Kingzero and Silver
"Angy, even I have my sense of mortality...You will be safer in my room, so I can watch out for you," Alex smiled and opened his door and gently laid down Angy on the Queen sized bed. "I'm not going to fuck you. Not now atleast," he whispered that last part so she didn't hear.
Some people have really badass stuff here....

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
She snuggled un under the covers, half out of fear and half out of the cold. She waited and watched him alertly, waiting to see what he would do. "We...WE can snuggle if you would like." She said timidly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex looked at her and resisted the urge to laugh. "You would 'snuggle' with a rapist? I'll admit, that is quite funny," he smiled as he pet Z's fur, scratching the back of her head and Z smiled, happily.

((Is it me, or has this turned from a Rape RP to a Romance one?))

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
(Lol, I know. You can turn it back by starting the rape if you want)

Angy blushed and looked away saying "Well I just thought I owed you for saving me is all...you dont have to be mean about it..." She huffed and turned around, not looking at Alex.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((Ah, its cool I'll do it at a random moment, so you'll be waiting...Bwahahahaha!!!))

Alex gazed at her for a bit and slowly walked over. He then put his arms around her and held her body as he hugged and snuggled into her back.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
At first Angy yelped and tried to pull away but then she realized that she was not being raped but only snuggled and relaxed somewhat. She snuggled back into him and would turn around if allowed. A small smile made its way to her lips as she warmed up.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex softly pull her around, making them meet face to face. "Hello, my dear Angel," he smiled and put his arms around her waist. "You look beautiful, my dear."

((GTG in a bit.))

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Angy blushed and said "I dont want to hear that from a human, it just means I will get raped again." She whimpered as his hands touched her waist, still very cautious of him and his movements.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I saved you from that man with a knife and you do not trust me?" Alex asked, getting up from the bed. "Though I am not all surprised, I did try to fuck you earlier, myself," he said, looking away and sitting on the bed.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Angy felt slightly bad now and said "Im...Im sorry. But you did rape me before and that seems to be all that humans do to me. I did not mean to hurt your feelings, I just dont want to get hurt again..." SHe blushed and looked away.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)