Join our server on Discord

Kingzero and Silver
"I will not," he said, crushing the pill and blowing at her. "The pill will make all your pain into pleasure, so even if I forced my entire dick into your ass, you would only feel pleasure."
Some people have really badass stuff here....

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Angy whimpered and crawled away back into the tub, closing the curtains and going into the fetal position. She was shaking so violently that she was hitting the sides of the tub. She had her wings over her, hopping that they would offer some sort of protection.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Angy, please. Calm down," Alex whispered as he pulled down his own pants and since Angy did not have any panties he was able to get his cock right at her pussy. He grabbed her with his tentacles and pulled her out and put her down on the ground. "Just calm own and trust me," he whispered, and stuck his cock into her pussy suddenly.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Angy gasped and began to cry. She felt pain, not physically but mentally. "It hurts! It hurts!" She cried, her voice holding no lies. "No, not yet, not now!" She begged. Her pussy began to bleed an abnormal amount and Alex realized that she was still healing inside from her massive raping. Some one had shoved something other then a dick up there and had cut her up, she was healing rapidly, but doing it this soon would only reopen wounds. "Kill me!" She screamed suddenly. She put her hands together and slid her left hand back, creating and arrow aimed at her own head.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex saw this and pulled back, and moved his arms to intercept the arrow. Whether this would lead to letting himself get hit by the arrow, or catching it was about to be found out. "No..." he growled.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The arrow dispersed as it was disturbed and did nothing. Angy fell to her knees covering her bleeding pussy and crying. "Oh why?!" She asked. "Why are you humans so cruel?" She sobbed at his feet and shrugged away from him when he tried to get near her, more out of fear then anything else.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I did not know...Come on, I'll lead you to a room where you can rest," Alex said, getting up and opening the door. He then pointed at a bedroom and then looked at her. "Please, I promise not to hurt you, just rest in there for now."

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Angy shook as she got up, still covering her pussy, though it no longer bled. She nearly ran past him and jumped into the bed and watched him wearily. She was tired mentally and physically but she was more scared then both.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Go to sleep and rest," Alex ordered as he closed the door. "Never easy," he sighed, standing outside the room.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
After awhile Angy did just that. Her eyes closed as she fell into restless sleep full of nightmares and rape. She cried several times that night,
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)