The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
Steve: *shoots everyone in the other foot*

Gol: *sigh* I warned ya.

Steve: *aims at Gol and quickly shoots him in the foot*

Gol: AHH! SONNAVA-- GERAH! >.<
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Ravaja: I'M GONNA KILL YA STEVE!!! *Shoots a radiation beam at him while cringing in pain from the shot in the foot*
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Steve: *shifts body away from the shot, evading it and aims to shoot Ravaja in the hand*
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Misty: *behind a fort by Ravaja* Believe me bud, we all wanna kill the bastard.. you don't know how hard I've tried.. and everyone else. He's just a weakling... Damn UPSILONs. >.<
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
ha i am a ghost i have no feet HA
*pulls out B.F.S*
prepare to spam...FIRE

[no school for 6 weeks]
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
Ravaja: Gee... Steve seems like someone to fight! *Psychic power stops the bullet before reaching my hand and shoots it back at Steve*
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Steve: *bullet hits him, he stands there looking at where he was shot and reaches into the hole from he suit and pulls out the bullet* hmph...
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Ravaja: I have power my friend. *cue telekenetic choke and a hit on the head with a flying crowbar, then looks at the 'camera'* It's so cool when you see it on Heroes. Only on NBC.

*P.S. Hayden Penettiere, you are so hot! And my birthday is just one day before yours! O.o*
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Janis - *Sees Steve, Running alongside Regari, looking a little small next to her* Ah ha! Finally found you. This time you wont win!

Regari - *Her hood was already down, showing her cute dragon face* Hmm, I don't see what you mean Janis... He's not---

Janis - *Closes her muzzle* Don't, please. *Looks back towards Steve*

Regari - *Sees Ravaja* Hi Ravaja... *Waves her hand to him* Nice to see you again. Hee hee.

Janis - You know eachother? *Confused for a moment*
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions