Join our server on Discord

Spam Wars!!!!!
Ray: *from floor. is very dizzy* Heeheeheh... I see your uuuunder paaaaants...
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Steve: *he quickly turned to her and moved away, looking at her with a unknown face expression as his face hid under his scanner* ...What do you mean...'intersted' ?
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Janis - *Blinks, shocked* You never noticed my attacks? *Looks away fro a sec, lowly* What type of person is he? *Looks back to him, lowering her NC Knife. Smiling.* I was interested in your fighting ablility, since you were causing trouble earlier. It had caught my attention. *Using her free hand, she slowly takes three shuriken out, holding them behind her.*
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Steve: I dont know what you mean about fighting.... im a mercenary... i dont fight, i seek and destroy any ECHELON member.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Janis - A mercenary... I guess I was mistaken then. *Keeps the shuriken in her hand, hidden. Turns and starts to walk away* Mercenaries never do seem to have any real fighting skills anyhow. I won't bother you then. *Thinks in her head -For now...-*
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Steve: Whatever....just stay out of my way... *he said as he continued off holding his assault rifle in one hand and the sonars blinking starts to die down as he moves away from her*
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Misty: *comes from the shadows and stands next to Janis* ... I told you he was a bastard... I want him dead.... *looks to where Steve disappeared* Coward.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Janis - *Looks at Misty* He doesn't take taunting as seriously as I thought. *Points NC Knife at Misty* Also, don't call me a coward just because it looks like I've given up. *Lowers Knife* Which I haven't yet, I was waiting for someone to wake up...*Looks back at Steve, smiling* ... I never give up.

Burnt Shuriken on the ground from wall mine explosion - *Transforms into Janis and attacks Steve from behind, throwing a few shuriken at him, soot covering some parts of her body* So you won't fight me at all then I'll have to fight you!! *The Janis near Misty vanishes in a puff of smoke, her being another replication*
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
woooh i think i got ray

right whose next
*aims spammer*
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
Steve: *he stood there with the shirkens in his back and turns around like nothing happend* ...Your starting to already get on my nerves... piss off.. *loads grenade shell in rifle, aimming it*
The Mod Squad
The OCA