Join our server on Discord

Random
.....HOT NUTS! GET UR HOT SALTY NUTS!
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
... Red riders rants rigged rovers run right. Try saying that three times fast. :P
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
every person who posts a even post is a nut job those on odd posts are plain crazy

what are you
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
~This is the song that never ends, it goes on and on my friends, some people- started singing it, but they'll continue singing it just because this is the song that never ends, it goes on and on my friends, some people- started singing it, but they'll continue singing it just because this is the song that never ends, it goes on and on my friends, some people- started singing it, but they'll continue singing it just because this is the song that never ends, it goes on and on my friends, some people- started singing it, but they'll continue singing it just because this is the song that never ends, it goes on and on my friends, some people- started singing it, but they'll continue singing it just because this is the song that never ends, it goes on and on my friends, some people- started singing it, but they'll continue singing it just because this is the song that never ends, it goes on and on my friends, some people- started singing it, but they'll continue singing it just because this is the song that never ends, it goes on and on my friends, some people- started singing it, but they'll continue singing it just because this is the song that never ends, it goes on and on my friends, some people- started singing it, but they'll continue singing it just because this is the song that never ends, it goes on and on my friends, some people- started singing it, but they'll continue singing it just because this is the song that never ends, it goes on and on my friends, some people- started singing it, but they'll continue singing it just because this is the song that never ends, it goes on and on my friends, some people- started singing it, but they'll continue singing it just because this is the song that never ends, it goes on and on my friends, some people- started singing it, but they'll continue singing it just because this is the song that never ends, it goes on and on my friends, some people- started singing it, but they'll continue singing it just because this is the song that never ends, it goes on and on my friends, some people- started singing it, but they'll continue singing it just because this is the song that never ends, it goes on and on my friends, some people- started singing it, but they'll continue singing it just because this is the song that never ends, it goes on and on my friends, some people- started singing it, but they'll continue singing it just because this is the song that never ends, it goes on and on my friends, some people- started singing it, but they'll continue singing it just because this is the song that never ends, it goes on and on my friends, some people- started singing it, but they'll continue singing it just because this is the song that never ends, it goes on and on my friends, some people- started singing it, but they'll continue singing it just because this is the song that never ends, it goes on and on my friends, some people- started singing it, but they'll continue singing it just because this is the song that never ends, it goes on and on my friends, some people- started singing it, but they'll continue singing it just because this is the song that never ends, it goes on and on my friends, some people- started singing it, but they'll continue singing it just because this is the song that never ends, it goes on and on my friends, some people- started singing it, but they'll continue singing it just because this is the song that never ends, it goes on and on my friends, some people- started singing it, but they'll continue singing it just because this is the song that never ends, it goes on and on my friends, some people- started singing it, but they'll continue singing it just because this is the song that never ends, it goes on and on my friends, some people- started singing it, but they'll continue singing it just because this is the song that never ends, it goes on and on my friends, some people- started singing it, but they'll continue singing it just because this is the song that never ends, it goes on and on my friends, some people- started singing it, but they'll continue singing it just because this is the song that never ends, it goes on and on my friends, some people- started singing it, but they'll continue singing it just because this is the song that never ends, it goes on and on my friends, some people- started singing it, but they'll continue singing it just because this is the song that never ends, it goes on and on my friends, some people- started singing it, but they'll continue singing it just because this is the song that never ends, it goes on and on my friends, some people- started singing it, but they'll continue singing it just because this is the song that never ends, it goes on and on my friends, some people- started singing it, but they'll continue singing it just because this is the song that never ends, it goes on and on my friends, some people- started singing it, but they'll continue singing it just because this is the song that never ends, it goes on and on my friends, some people- started singing it, but they'll continue singing it just because this is the song that never ends, it goes on and on my friends, some people- started singing it, but they'll continue singing it just because this is the song that never ends, it goes on and on my friends, some people- started singing it, but they'll continue singing it just because this is the song that never ends, it goes on and on my friends, some people- started singing it, but they'll continue singing it just because this is the song that never ends, it goes on and on my friends, some people- started singing it, but they'll continue singing it just because this is the song that never ends, it goes on and on my friends, some people- started singing it, but they'll continue singing it just because this is the song that never ends, it goes on and on my friends, some people- started singing it, but they'll continue singing it just because this is the song that never ends, it goes on and on my friends, some people- started singing it, but they'll continue singing it just because this is the song that never ends, it goes on and on my friends, some people- started singing it, but they'll continue singing it just because this is the song that never ends, it goes on and on my friends, some people- started singing it, but they'll continue singing it just because this is the song that never ends, it goes on and on my friends, some people- started singing it, but they'll continue singing it just because this is the song that never ends, it goes on and on my friends, some people- started singing it, but they'll continue singing it just because this is the song that never ends, it goes on and on my friends, some people- started singing it, but they'll continue singing it just because this is the song that never ends, it goes on and on my friends, some people- started singing it, but they'll continue singing it just because this is the song that never ends, it goes on and on my friends, some people- started singing it, but they'll continue singing it just because this is the song that never ends, it goes on and on my friends, some people- started singing it, but they'll continue singing it just because this is the song that never ends, it goes on and on my friends, some people- started singing it, but they'll continue singing it just because this is the song that never ends, it goes on and on my friends, some people- started singing it, but they'll continue singing it just because this is the song that never ends, it goes on and on my friends, some people- started singing it, but they'll continue singing it just because this is the song that never ends, it goes on and on my friends, some people- started singing it, but they'll continue singing it just because this is the song that never ends, it goes on and on my friends, some people- started singing it, but they'll continue singing it just because this is the song that never ends, it goes on and on my friends, some people- started singing it, but they'll continue singing it just because this is the song that never ends, it goes on and on my friends, some people- started singing it, but they'll continue singing it just because this is the song that never ends, it goes on and on my friends, some people- started singing it, but they'll continue singing it just because this is the song that never ends, it goes on and on my friends, some people- started singing it, but they'll continue singing it just because this is the song that never ends, it goes on and on my friends, some people- started singing it, but they'll continue singing it just because this is the song that never ends, it goes on and on my friends, some people- started singing it, but they'll continue singing it just because this is the song that never ends, it goes on and on my friends, some people- started singing it, but they'll continue singing it just because this is the song that never ends, it goes on and on my friends, some people- started singing it, but they'll continue singing it just because this is the song that never ends, it goes on and on my friends, some people- started singing it, but they'll continue singing it just because this is the song that never ends, it goes on and on my friends, some people- started singing it, but they'll continue singing it just because this is the song that never ends, it goes on and on my friends, some people- started singing it, but they'll continue singing it just because this is the song that never ends, it goes on and on my friends, some people- started singing it, but they'll continue singing it just because this is the song that never ends, it goes on and on my friends, some people- started singing it, but they'll continue singing it just because this is the song that never ends, it goes on and on my friends, some people- started singing it, but they'll continue singing it just because this is the song that never ends, it goes on and on my friends, some people- started singing it, but they'll continue singing it just because this is the song that never ends, it goes on and on my friends, some people- started singing it, but they'll continue singing it just because this is the song that never ends, it goes on and on my friends, some people- started singing it, but they'll continue singing it just because this is the song that never ends, it goes on and on my friends, some people- started singing it, but they'll continue singing it just because this is the song that never ends, it goes on and on my friends, some people- started singing it, but they'll continue singing it just because this is the song that never ends, it goes on and on my friends, some people- started singing it, but they'll continue singing it just because this is the song that never ends, it goes on and on my friends, some people- started singing it, but they'll continue singing it just because this is the song that never ends, it goes on and on my friends, some people- started singing it, but they'll continue singing it just because this is the song that never ends, it goes on and on my friends, some people- started singing it, but they'll continue singing it just because this is the song that never ends, it goes on and on my friends, some people- started singing it, but they'll continue singing it just because this is the song that never ends, it goes on and on my friends, some people- started singing it, but they'll continue singing it just because this is the song that never ends, it goes on and on my friends, some people- started singing it, but they'll continue singing it just because this is the song that never ends, it goes on and on my friends, some people- started singing it, but they'll continue singing it just because this is the song that never ends, it goes on and on my friends, some people- started singing it, but they'll continue singing it just because this is the song that never ends, it goes on and on my friends, some people- started singing it, but they'll continue singing it just because this is the song that never ends, it goes on and on my friends, some people- started singing it, but they'll continue singing it just because this is the song that never ends, it goes on and on my friends, some people- started singing it, but they'll continue singing it just because this is the song that never ends, it goes on and on my friends, some people- started singing it, but they'll continue singing it just because this is the song that never ends, it goes on and on my friends, some people- started singing it, but they'll continue singing it just because this is the song that never ends, it goes on and on my friends, some people- started singing it, but they'll continue singing it just because this is the song that never ends, it goes on and on my friends, some people- started singing it, but they'll continue singing it just because this is the song that never ends, it goes on and on my friends, some people- started singing it, but they'll continue singing it just because this is the song that never ends, it goes on and on my friends, some people- started singing it, but they'll continue singing it just because this is the song that never ends, it goes on and on my friends, some people- started singing it, but they'll continue singing it just because this is the song that never ends, it goes on and on my friends, some people- started singing it, but they'll continue singing it just because this is the song that never ends, it goes on and on my friends, some people- started singing it, but they'll continue singing it just because this is the song that never ends, it goes on and on my friends, some people- started singing it, but they'll continue singing it just because this is the song that never ends, it goes on and on my friends, some people- started singing it, but they'll continue singing it just because this is the song that never ends, it goes on and on my friends, some people- started singing it, but they'll continue singing it just because this is the song that never ends, it goes on and on my friends, some people- started singing it, but they'll continue singing it just because this is the song that never ends, it goes on and on my friends, some people- started singing it, but they'll continue singing it just because this is the song that never ends, it goes on and on my friends, some people- started singing it, but they'll continue singing it just because this is the song that never ends, it goes on and on my friends, some people- started singing it, but they'll continue singing it just because this is the song that never ends, it goes on and on my friends, some people- started singing it, but they'll continue singing it just because this is the song that never ends, it goes on and on my friends, some people- started singing it, but they'll continue singing it just because this is the song that never ends, it goes on and on my friends, some people- started singing it, but they'll continue singing it just because this is the song that never ends, it goes on and on my friends, some people- started singing it, but they'll continue singing it just because this is the song that never ends, it goes on and on my friends, some people- started singing it, but they'll continue singing it just because this is the song that never ends, it goes on and on my friends, some people- started singing it, but they'll continue singing it just because this is the song that never ends, it goes on and on my friends, some people- started singing it, but they'll continue singing it just because- *head explodes*
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
o...m...g
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
Damn... I'll nevah sing again!
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
*Tries to say something, then hears a head explode*

How many heads does that guy have?!?!? lol
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Checking-
Scanning-
Search Results for "How many heads does that guy have?!?!?"- 98987757909776656809747788866589976432212345687686655532218570864- (head explodes)
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
did i miss a joke

still if you can't work the fuck out what there saying then joi-*head explodes*-n them
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
*stares at you*

You'll be hearing from my lawyers!

Loki: Not when I'm through with 'im! He wont be hearing ANYTHING!!

Chibi-Ray: *smacks them both* BE RANDOM DAMNIT!!

Loki: Owf-

Ray: Owieee...
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers