Join our server on Discord

Lonely Werewolf / Altima
Meanwhile, Shiko stays in confusion from Galdia's action, then she return back to sofa and lays her body on it. The shape of her breasts could be seen through her tiny singlet.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
A few moments pass, Galdia opens the door and exits. He had splashed his face with water, and washed his hands. "Uhm, Shiko..." Galdia asked, as he stepped into the room. "Do you... uhm... always dress like that in front of others?"
Shiko turn her head, looking to Galdia with a smile. "Actually, I like to dress like this when I'm at home. I don't mind if my friends look at me like this when they pay for a visit." Her scaley tail tapping the sofa lightly.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"ahh.. that explains a lot... " Galdia said, as he looked around the living room for a chair. Spotting one, he motions for it, stopping a few feet away. "May I sit?"
"Sure, you can.. Make yourself like your own house.." Shiko smiles, looking to Galdia in a lovely way.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Nodding, Galdia takes a seat on the chair. "Uhm, do you get a lot of visitors?"
Shiko slowly lifts her body and sit straight on sofa, continued looking to Galdia. "Yes, and they also staying here for a night or two. I actually don't mind at all.." She giggles. "So..are you living alone..?"
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Galdia nods. "Yeah, I live alone..." The grey wolf says, looking into Shiko's eyes. "I'm getting hungry, shall we eat?"
Shiko slowly stood up and lift the basket full of veges, walking to the kitchen. "Please be patient..The food will serve in a few moments.." The red lizard smiles cutely, waving her scaley tail and start to cook the meal for her newly guest.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Galdia nodded, and his head feel to her rear, and stood here, watching it. He unconsciously stared at her ass for a few seconds, until she walekd into the other room. "oh!" he said aloud, and suddenly covered his mouth in surprise.