Join our server on Discord

Lonely Werewolf / Altima
As they stepped out of the forest, they arrive at a small house located near to the river. Shiko open the door and let her guest enter first. Come in...and make yourself like your own house.." She smiles.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Smiling, Galdia entered her house. He took in the surroundings a little, taking time to readjust himself. "hmm. Never would have expected you to live near the river... Uhm, is anyone else home?"
Shiko shooks head, placing the basket full of veges and fruits on the table. "No...I live here alone.." She smiles slightly, and stretch her body a little.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Galdia watches ehr intently, as she stretches. He saw her slim and slender body in all it's movement. He suddenly found himself staring where he shouldn't be, which was turning him on, until he realised that his cock had poked out of it's sheathe slightly. "uhm.. w-well... where's the kitchen?" he asked, as he crossed his legs a little.
Shiko facing him and point her index finger, showing the location of the kitchen. "Over there.."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"okay." Galdia said, as he waddled off towards the kitchen, trying his best to hide himself as much as possible.
Meanwhile, Shiko strip her shirt slowly, reveals her thin layer of pale orange-colored singlet and lays herself on sofa. Indeed she feels tired after searching some fruits and veges in the woods.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Once he is in her kitchen, Galdia realises that what he meant to say was where was the bathroom. "God I'm such an idiot.." Turning around, he headed towards the living room. "Uhm, Shiko, where's the... Oh, I'm s-sorry.." He says, as he tries to look away and give her a little privacy, after seeing her shirt on the floor.
Shiko look to Galdia who's facing the other side, and slowly stood up, smiling before walk closer to him. "The bathroom is on the right, after stepping into the kitchen."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Nodding, Galdia headed in the direction she pointed him off to. Entering the room, he closed the door behind him, and looked at himself in the mirror. He looked a little flustered, and embarrassed. He sat on the toilet seat, and merely waited for the time to pass, giving him a chance to cool down.