Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
"Mmmmrrr.... Thats good...." she purred slowly, letting the sensations wash over her as her body cooled slightly after the rougher treatment ceased, though it was quickly heating up again. Her tail moved up, and began rubbing against his cock again, the tip moving up and down his thick shaft as she scratched behind his ear with one paw.
Casandra giggled as Cinder ran through the doorway. "Well.. someone is a bit eager... wonder what else she has in mind..." she thought as she gently closed the door. "Well.. what should we do first?"

Hitomi jumped back, smiling as the other two came in. "Yea.. what should we do?" "please don't be like that guy in our last city... I'd rather not need a new window..."
"Ohhhh... mmnnhh... mmrrr!" Alice murred loudly as the cum entered her, she felt the knot making Shadow's cock bigger and bigger inside her, she couldn't take it any longer! She let out a big moan and cummed a second time, but this time she splurted both her and his cum.

(Apartment)

"Yeah, missed ya pops" Mar grinned, punching back quite strongly, not holding back unfortunately since he didn't consider weighing his own force.

(Wales)

"Hmm... gee, I'm glad you do sweetie. It's a very lively place" Dot said, putting her interest in the surroundings, she liked nice days like these where you could simply admire anything around you.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Yup... and at the fountains it'll look even more lively." Kurtz chuckled, rubbing a gentle claw on her shoulder as he sighed. "I just hope I can show you as much as possible in this week... there's some places I'd like you to see." He smiled, crossing the road with her as they soon approached the fountains.

Almost everywhere, there was people. Teenagers, children, and adults, all spread out across the grass, sitting under trees, on the fountain edge... the entire area was filled, bar one close tree which he nodded towards. "Let's go there for now, aye?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Carl stumbled backwards a bit due to the force of Mar's punch and held his shoulder and laughed softly. "My you sure are quite strong, on other circumstance I wouldn't be feeling my arm now, on things like this I thank that I still work out" he said while wincing a bit from his arm. Dan just shook his head in amusement and smiled.

"That's Mar for you uncle, he never controls his strength" he said as he then nuzzled Yoosei back gently.

"You're right hon, better let's go before this ends liquid" he said while looking at the icecream and Carl smiled.

"Ah went to get some of your favorite icecream for what I see, well I can't blame you, I bet the food on the army wasn't as good as a good home dinner" Carl said while smiling.

"You can say that, it wasn't that bad but nothing compares to a good home meal" the wolf say still smiling.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Yeah we should atleast go get cleaned up," Saphire said with a cute smiles, "lets go to your place I think its closer to the concert hall its being held in," she suggested.

(Snow's Appartment)

Closing her eyes Snow smiles cutely putting a finger on Kurai's nose and giggles, "Good! I dont like stereotyping." she said, "now that we have that straighten out may we continue?"
The OCA
Shadow sighed as he felt the last few spurtz of cum shoot out of his member, "Why didn't we do it like that more often?" He asked as he held himself up and smiled down at Alice, "I love you so much." he said as he nuzzled up against the side of her face.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yoosei smiles cutely at Carl. "uncle if you excuse me.. we really should go home because of the ice-cream" she said softly as she then looks at Dan. "you were with such a hurry not long ago..and now you are not?"

< Snow's Appartment >

Kurai twitched his nose and smiles. "oh sure we can continue indeed..." he chuckled lightly as he sneakly guides one of his tails to behind her and gently taps her shoulder.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dan scratched the back of his head while smiling nervously. "Yes you're right honey, let's go, see ya later uncle" the wolf say as he then looked at Mar.

"Coming too Mar? or you want to talk more with uncle Carl here?" Dan asked his dragon friend. Carl smiled and shook his head.

"Go ahead you three besides Regina is waiting for me, we gonna have a special dinner today" he said with a smile and winked at them.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Light giggled and blushed feeling his cold wet nose. Light leaned her head back enjoying the moment, she then licked her lips. "I order you to undo my shirt and lick my belly clean" Light smiled having fun of a life time