Join our server on Discord

Spam Wars!!!!!
Misty: *looks at GMSG on the floor* Nice one..... *helps him up* I think you woke up too early.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
??? Ninja girl - *Standing a few feet away from (UPSILON spy) Steve, looking back at him, the end of her Neck-Cleaving Knife resting on the ground. She looks around at the others* Hello everyone... Thought you could use the help. Name's Janis.
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Misty: Well hello Janis.. ... *looks at Steve* It's a bitch to get him.. believe me.. ask Gol.

(It's funny... I called Gol at like 1:15am my time.. 11:15pm his time and talked for like 1hr and 45mn... one of the things we talked about was how bad Steve is and about his tactics... etc. Hee =p <3)
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Janis - Sounds like a challenge to me... *Readies her weapon, holds it with both hands*

((Congrats for reaching 9000 posts misty))
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
i shall win this war

err who am i fighting
umm just kill everyone
*picks up spam gun*im gonna go monty python on all of your asses
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
Janis - *Notices a new shooter and quickly defends herself with her big blade* I guess Steve isn't the only one I should worry about... *smiles*
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kristen: *walks in in her Growlmon form* what's going on in here??
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Gol: This Steve is a merc. his other little spy buddies...i have no idea...they just get in the way.... believe me... *stands up rubbing arm* All done.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Kalyx: *notices Kristen* Wow, Kristen...you look great! I've never seen you in your Growlmon form! *eyes her over*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Janis - *Glances at Kristen for a few seconds then looks around more, noticing the two shooters have disappeared* Aw, I was hoping for a fight... :Sigh:
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions