Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
"Its up to you two really... We were kinda thinking about going out and trying to get into this club I heard about... but, that is mostly because we didn't have much to do around here.. But if you want to stay for awhile.." keep it in your pants girl.. I know Cin is being obvious about her attraction.. but that doesn't mean anything yet..." "I'm sure we could find something.." Casandra said as she smiled at the other two.

"Um... Yea! You could come in and hang out if you want to!" Hitomi said, blushing at her own excitement. [i]"They are both kinda cute..."["/i]
Star put her arms around Richter's neck, leaning in and kissing him as he carried her toward the bedroom. She purred as the swaying motion of his steps causing his cock to move side to side inside of her just a little, sending waves of pleasure through her body. "Mmm... I can't wait..." "If he keeps this up... at this rate I won't be able to hold back for long..." she thought.
Alice moaned and rubbed her hips along with his' "Mmmrrrr... if that's the case... then continue, I can never have enough of it!" she said, holding back the need to howl her lungs out.

(Car)

"Ashley was distracting me" Mar said, "But I wasn't complaining about it either" he grinned.

(Wales)

Dot happily munched, but as a habit of her, she was full when she chomped the last bit to complete just a half of the burger. "Hmmm... I've had enough" she smiled, placing the burger back on her plate, "English people sure cook big burgers!" she observed.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Dan chuckled. "of course you weren't complaining, you were to busy eating her mouth in that kiss to complain" he said with a smirk as they arrived to the area Dan's apartment buiding is
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Yeah, they do it way larger then the ones back at home-" He laughed, as he soon pulled back, finished completely with his dish as it lay bare, his fork and knife placed down as he wiped a quick handkerchief that came with the meal over his lips, before dropping it. "Ah... Good meal..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Good, I could go all day at this." Shadow smiled periodically slipping the head of his member inside of her, rubbing it against her soft satch felt great but not enough to make him cum anytime soon so he could do this forever it felt.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yoosei rolled her eyes and looked outside, she had not even a word to comment on the guys' talk so she just focused in looking outside with a soft annoyed expressing on her face.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dan looked at Yoosei and noticed her rolling her eyes and smiles. "Sorry for have leaved you out the chat honey, guess we got carried out" he said as he then smiled as his tail wraps around her waist gently as the tip caresses her gently
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Blaze just grinned and calmly but firmly said, "No they need to work it out between themselves trust me on that. But now for you... you have done a great job as my mistress but I know you can do better and so I'm showing you how Mistress. Also let me know when start to reach your pain threshold by saying yellow, since I do not want to push you beyond that and cause you real pain. After this you may punish me all you want and even push me beyond my limits for doing this to you" he stated, placing a finger on her lips and smiling tenderly at her.

The crowd began to boo and shout for the Blaze and Katt to get off stage. But when they found out they might get a double show the crowd quited down some.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Carmen regained her composure quickly, she quickly went behind Mindy and grabbed her paws pulled them behind the ewe's back. She placed her foot behind the ewes bend in the knee and pushed in forcing Mindy to her knees. "I got you know slut," she growled

One of the furs that was watching the cat fight from the beginning said, "Why don't you now screw her like she was going to do to your lover? he asked with a grin.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Katt bared her fangs a bit, completely pissed off by this sudden little turn, not to mention the embarrasment from being tied up infront of a bar of horny guys, Oh you can be sure I'll push you well past your limits for this! she thought.

*Outside*

"I'd like to see you even try bitch." Mindy said, under normal circumstances this wouldn't have been much of a problem, every employee in the bar knew quite a bit of self defense incase a female finds out her mate's been going to the club, but with her eyes still burning the pain was blocking out any logical thoughts and all she could do was try and pull away even though she couldn't get a footing or any leverage.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad