Join our server on Discord

Lonely Werewolf / Altima
"Aaahhh...y-yess...like that.." Faiz moaned while arches his back, begging for more. His tails slowly coils around her waists and start to caress it softly.

His pussy lips are completely wet, and released a very strong scent, which makes everyone turn very horny. "Mnhh..."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
I think Faiz really likes this....I thinkI'll do something to make him LOVE it! Altima thought, as she began to murr, still sucking at Faiz' cock, but the murrs creating a pleasing vibration.

"ohhhhhh..." Ishana panted, once she took a whiff of Ryo's womanhood. "god....it smells so.." and suddenly, she dives right in, pressing her muzzle against Ryo's pussy, snaking her tongue through his folds.
Faiz widen eyes, shocking from the pleasing vibration together with the sucking treatment. "Aahh..oh yess...m-more..." The vibration makes him to moan loud and begging for more.

Ryo arches his back, feeling her tongue sinking through his pussy lips. "Nghh...ahhh..." He moan, more and more juices drooling out as well as a very thick scent.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Altima continued to murr and bobbed her head even faster, jerking Faiz' base off as well. She really wanted to taste his cum so badly.

Still licking the walls of Ryo's pussy, Ishana continued to press her muzzle deeper inside Ryo's wet love-hole. Ishana really wanted to please her lover so much.
Deep inside, his orgasm developed quickly and reached the peak. He wants to enjoy the pleasure for a while before blows it up. "Nghh...! Alt...yess...!"

Ryo continued to moan in delight, her juces start to drooling out, notified that his female-genital orgasm ready to sprayed out. "Aahhh...Ishana...Li-like that..." He spread his legs wider, so she can dive in deeper. He didn't feel an intense pleasure when his old friend raped his pussy, because that time, he only could feel the pain.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Altima quickly figured that Faiz had reached his peak and was ready to explode, so she quickly removed her mouth, opening it wide right next to his tip and quickly began to jerk him off.

Ishana slowly pulled her tongue out, so she could begin to properly eat out Ryo. She slowly began to lick at his clitoris, and occasionally nibbled it a bit.
"Aaahh..!" After a few jerk, he explode a large amount of thick wolf cum, filling inside Altima's awaiting mouth, and sometimes, landed directly on her face.

"Aahhh..Ishana..ngh...I-m.. nghh.!!" Ryo moaned loudly, his female juices blasted out and landed on her tongue.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Altima quickly gulped down whatever landed in her mouth, murring to how delicious it was. Once Faiz' spurts began to slow down, did she actually begin to savor his hot wolf cum flavor. "mrrhm...so delicious, Faiz!"

Lapping up as much juices as possible, Ishana gulped down qa lot of Ryo's female juices, occasionally lapping at his cunt to procure even more juices. "mrrhmm.... you taste good Ryo. I wouldn't mind eating you out every once in a while." the vixen said seductively.
"Haahh...t-thank you..." He breathe heavily, catching some air while both tails swinging slowly. He had never felt this good before, and always depend on images to pleasure himself.

Ryo stare to the female vixen with midclose eyes while breathing heavily for air. "Thank..y-you...You can eat me....anytime..you like...nghh.."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Once Altima finished her "meal" of Faiz' seed, she came close to him, lying down next to him as she nuzzled his furry body softly.

"mhmm... thanks hun." Ishana said, as she slid up to his face, pressing her lips against his.