Join our server on Discord

Lonely Werewolf / Altima
Faiz murrs and accept the french kiss; quickly shove his tongue inside and swirl with her tongue. "Mrrhh.."

Ryo gasps and nodded as start to fuck her deeper, faster and harder. "Nghhh..!! Aaahh..!" At the same time, his orgasm is already at the peak, try tto hold it till the time comes.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"mhmm..." Altima murred into the kiss, as she wiped her cum-covered tongue all over Faiz' tongue. She brought her arms around his back, holding him in an embrace.

"oh god...I'm c-cumming!!" Ishana moaned, as once more, she hit ehr orgasm, coating Faiz' balls with her femenine juices. "ahh..g-god, feels so GOOD!!"
Faiz caught every single drop of cum over her tongue and taste it, while murring from the embrace. His tongue continued to swirl against her, frenching as deep as he can.

As feel his juices coating his balls, he could not hold it anymore. "Ngh..! I'm- AHHH!" He moaned loudly, and his long-awaited cum bursted out, filling inside her anal and some drops of it drooling out.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Breaking this kiss, Altima looked at Faiz' furry chest, which was covered in a bit of cum from her breasts. "oh, hehe, I made a mess on you dear.." the dragoness cooed, before starting to lick his chest off.

"ooh...yeah...that feels so good.." Ishana murred, as she felt Ryo's wolf cum ooze around inside her anus.
"Mnhh..that's okay..my love..." Faiz murrs from the lick, his paws caressing her back.

"Aaahh...I-Ishana...nghh.." Ryo moaned and gasped, he reduce his humping pace and continue to fill her tailhole, before collapsed on her back.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Altima murred to the carressing as she continued to lick the cum off of Faiz. She moved her head lower, and lower, and lower, until she suddenly started licking Faiz' cock. "I want more of it, Faiz....Couldja give me more?" The dragoness asked, looking up in his eyes, before licking Faiz' cock.

"mhmmm...enjoyed that, love?" Ishana asked, collapsing from a combination of her orgasm and Ryo's weight on her back.
"I'll give...everything...for you..my love...mnhh..." His member throbbing hard, wanting for more.

"Haah...yess.." Ryo gasped near her ear, cuddling her closer to his. "...What..you want...to do next..my princess...?"
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"mhmm." Altima said, licking her lips lustfully, before she slowly sucked on Faiz' tip. She brought a claw up, and slowly stroked the under side of his cock, and when she reached his balls, she'd give them a light squeeze, before repeating this process.

"hmm... I don't mind... you choose...love.." Ishana panted as she turned herself around, and faced her lover, before slowly grinding her pussy against his cock.
Faiz start to moan slightly from the pleasure he received. "Mhhh..you..teaser.."

Ryo lays besides Ishana with his member still standing straight, before raise his ballsack up, expose his pink pussy. "....Mnhh...wanna taste..mine..? You can use toys...if you want..." He spoke seductively while licking his own lips.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Altima grinned, while still sucking on his member, before she started to lower her muzzle down his cock, stopping halfway, before beginning to bob ehr head.

"yeah sure.." Ishana said, as she lowered herself down to Ryo's crotch, before inhaling his musky femenine scent.