Join our server on Discord

Lonely Werewolf / Altima
"Aahhh...oohhh..." He start to moan loudly from the quick pace of the tit-fuck, while his orgasm slowly developed inside.

Ryo bring his muzzle closer to her tailhole and sniffs it a little bit, then stucks out tongue and licks it in a teasing way. "Mnhh..."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"I hope you're... close, because... I wanna feel... your hot cum... all over my... breasts.." Altima said, between licks, as she grinned at Faiz in a seductive way.

"ahh...Ryo! ooh, s-sooo good...p-put you're cock in me." Ishana murred to the licking.
"Just..a...little.." Faiz moaned between words, and his orgasm reach the peak, waiting to be blown up.

"Yes..my princess..." Ryo retreats his tongue and bring his fully-cum-coated near her wet tailhole, teasing it with the tip. "Mnnhh..." Then, he sink the tip slowly inside. "Nnggg...ahhh..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"mrrhmm... cum for me Faiz, please!" Altima begged, as she suddenly licked across Faiz' pisshole.

"mraaagh!!! g-god!" Ishana moaned, feeling only the tip enter. "that feels so GOOD! how far up are you?!" Ishana asked, as she tried to control herself from moaning.
To fulfill her wish, a huge amount of white creamy cum explode and hit her mouth and face hard, before landed on top of her breasts. "Aaahh...!"

Ryo spank her buttcheek softly, and sink the entire length inside her. "Mnhh..till my ballsack...slap your wet pussy...nghh..!"
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Faiz' orgasm caught Altima slightly by surprise, as she was going to lick Faiz' member again, but some of his cum shot into her open maw. "mmhmm...tastes soo good..." the dragoness murred, as she continued to titty-fuck the rest of Faiz' cum out, wiping a lot of his cum all over her breasts.

"ahhh g-GOD!" Ishana moaned, as she orgasmed just from the feeling of Ryo's cock deep inside her ass. She had never felt something as good as this before. Even though she was raped anally, she was in pain when it happened, so she never felt the pleasure of it, but now, with her true love, it felt GOOD.
"Mnghh...glad..you...ahhh....loves...it.." Faiz moaned between words, while his cum kept bursting out, covers her breasts as well as filling her mouth.

Then, his ballsack slapping her wet pussy, his whole length is inside her. "Nghh...ready..my love..?" Ryo whispers near to her ears, waiting for her respond.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"mhmm..." Altima murred, as she pulled her breasts close to her muzzle, lapping off her lovers sweet cum. "you taste so good, faiz dear..."

"Ahh,god! I feel like cumming again! Ryo! please make me cum!!" the vixen moaned, slightly drooling from the feeling of a cock in her ass.
Faiz moan and gasping heavily, staring to her cum-covered breasts.

"As you wish...Nghh..!" Ryo then start to hump roughly yet pleasurably against her ass like a dog having sex. "Ahh...g-godd...you're so...tight..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"oh, would you like a taste, Faiz?" Altima asked, as she licked a lot of it off, and came closer to him. She frenched him, pressing her tongue inside his mouth.

"Ahh YEs Ryo!! fuck me hard!!" IShana panted, feeling like she was already going to orgasm from just the humping.