Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
(Appartment)

Kurai nodded and stepped inside. He looked around slowly, admiring her apartment before shifting his vision back towards her.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dan murred feeling her tails coil around his and smiled softly at her as he then started the engine and smiled. "Okay here we go" he said as he drove towards his apartment
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
< Star's Apartment >

Sliding his left arm around the Renamon, Richter cradles her back as he begins pumping away, thrusting his wolf-hood deep into her slick cunt; stroking and fondling her furry breasts with his right paw. "St-St-Star! Gods, you're so fucking hot! Inside...and out!"

--------

< Outside Hitomi & Casandra's Room >

Looking over at the two girls in the doorway, "Um...Hello, I'm Indi. I'm sorry, but we seemed to have accidently ran into your door. I hope we didn't startle you, we're terribly sorry, for any inconvenience we may have caused...isn't that right, Cindi?" Twisting her arm back a bit.

"Aaaahh! Knock it off, you b-...Yes, yes..." Spying the two petite vixens, she stops struggling, changing her demeanor, "Oh...yes, I apologize from the bottom of my heart."
Stepping closer to the doorway, blocking Indigo, "and if there's any way that I...uh...we can repay you, just let us know. By the way, my name in Cindi."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Casandra smiled. "That is quite alright. Just didn't expect anyone to show up like this... My name is Casandra."

Hitomi moved a little out from behind her sister. "I'm Hitomi.. Um.. its nice to meet you both.."

Casandra stepped to one side just a little, then smiled again. "Well.. We were just thinking about going out to do something.. Maybe ou two could show us around..? Or.. you could join us in here.. maybe we can find a game or something." "Of course... these two might be disturbed by what is going on upstairs.. so going out would probably be better.."
"No she need to get it out of her system, like you did the other day Mistress remember when you pretty much raped me?" Blaze said with smile while he licked her cheek tenderly. The dragon was glad that is white tiger Mistress was in a heighten sexual state the other day.

Carmen pounced on Mindy, "You lying whore," she growled, "Disturbed would not cheat on me!!"
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Star moaned loudly as Richter began pumping in and out of her, she could feel her pussy stretching around his member as he pushed it deep into her. "Mmmnnnmmm.. Ooooohh.... mmnnmmm..." she managed as she forced herself to relax further, letting him have his way with her.
Mindy hit the ground with a slight thud, she looked up at Carmen and smiled, "Oh really?" she then quickly brought her leg up underneath Carmen's chest and flipped her onto her back with a technique she had learned was very useful in her particular line of work, "Well then how do you explain what we were doing in the nurse's office? Cause I'll tell you right now it wasn't CPR practice."

"Oh yeah," Katt said, blushing a little. She couldn't believe she had lost such control that she went that far, sure it all worked out in the end but what would have happened if Blaze hadn't been into something like that. Well no use thinking about 'what if's She thought turning her attention back to the fighting ladies.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Carmen rolled off of Mindy before she could kick her off, "I know that already..Me and Disturbed only been together for a few days and here you had to but in like a fucking horny goat!" she exclaimed in rage. The dragoness breathed in deeply like she was about to breath fire and fake the ewe out when she in fact was not able to breath fire at all.

"If you want we could give every one here a show if you know what I mean? Blaze asked with a grin, while he put his arm around Katt like he was the master and she the pet. He wanted to try to see if he could rest control from his Mistress.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Mindy got up to her feet calmly, "Did you forget I'm a nurse?" She asked looking at Carmen's display, "I know that female dragon's can't breath fire at such a young age." Mindy stood up her head lowered slightly so her horns were more towards the front incase she needed them, "Besides, even if he was with you the fact that he came back to me for a second time show's he probably didn't like you that much."

What's he mean by show? Katt wondered looking over at Blaze, He must be thinking of a way to stop those two! "Okay let's do it." she said.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Right, I think that's long enough.

IC:

Hearing the schoolbell ring after a few moments, Nath sighed, picking up his bag and shoving all his stuff quickly in it as he slid it back onto his back, looking towards Saphire. "So... what is last lesson then for today?" He asked, smiling just a little at the thought of the time getting closer and closer by the moment.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds