Join our server on Discord

Lonely Werewolf / Altima
Faiz slowly turn horny, looking her fondling her breasts and a bulge appears under his short. "Nghh.."

"Ahhh..y-yess..my dear..." Ryo grab her waists and hump his member deeper inside, till the tip touches the G-spot.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Lie down on the bed, Faiz.." Altima said, as she finally removed the last of her garments.

"Ahh FUCK yes, Ryo!!" Ishana moaned, as she reached for her breasts and began squeezing them.
He nodded and lay his back on the bed, with the large bulge pressing against his trousers.

"Nghh..g-godd!!" Ryo moaned loudly while kept humping her pussy, and at the same time, he tried to hold his orgasm as long as he can.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"okay then.." Altima said, as she ran a finger across Faiz' bulgind trousers, before unbuttoning them, watching his bulge pop out. She took it in one claw, slowly jerking his stiff rod, giving the tip a lick. "mhmm..."

"Ahh...g-god! Ishana moane,d before hitting her orgasm, coating and sleeking up Ryo's member, as she thrusted faster and harder before her orgasm died down.
His member twitched and throb hard as she jerked and lick the tip. "Nnnaahh..."

Ryo couldn't hold much longer. He moan loudly and slam his member deeper, blast a very large amount of his wolf cum inside her, mixing with her juices. "Aahhh..!!"
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Alright... then let's try these babies out for size.." Altima said, as she kneeled up, wrapping her breasts around Faiz' wolf dick.

"ooh...Ryo...." Ishana moaned, as she slid off his cock, and came to rest on his chets once more. "mhmm....we should try something different... eh?"
"Nngaaahhh..." Faiz moan softly, feeling her breasts wrapping around his member. It was something new for him and wanted to feel more.

Ryo moan and gasped heavily, his paws rubbing up and down of her back, whispering. "Y-yeah...You can pick...any pose...you like...and I follow..every of your commands...I'm fully yours.."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"doesn't that feel nice love?" Altima asked, as she squeezed her breasts against Faiz' member, and began to jerk his member off with her breasts, and every time that his cock poked out between them, she gave it a small lick.

"mhmm...thats sweet." IShana said, licking Ryo's muzzle, before nuzzling his chest. "I really wanna try out anal.." she said, lookign up at his face. "Feel interested?"
"Aahh...y-yess... nghh.. More..." Faiz muttered betwen words, begging for more pleasure.

Ryo smiles slightly while his paws squeeze and spank her butt softly. "Mnhh...yes..I wanna..try it..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"okay, dear!" Altima said, as she increased her pace, giving Faiz the best titty-fuck she could give him.

"hee! okay!" Ishana said, rolling off Ryo, and positioning herslef on the bed, waiting for Ryo to enter her tailhole, as she raised it in the air, exposing her tight hole.