Join our server on Discord

Lonely Werewolf / Altima
He tried to pick up her things as fast as he could, since he had lots of energy to burned up.

While hearing her moan in sleep and begging for more, Ryo start to squeeze one of her breasts, while his member grows out from crotch and the tip touches her wet pussy lips. He then nuzzles her neck in a very teasing way. "Mnhh..."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Wow! You're Fast Faiz!" Altima said, as Faiz passed ehr up. She went down, retireving the last of her small things. All that was elft was her computer and furniture.

"Ah...Ryo...yes..." Ishana moaned, squirming to his soft touch.
Faiz smile while rushed down, and took the computer, before went up again.

He slowly raise her left leg and place it on his waist, before sink his throbbing member into her wet pussy. Ryo moan softly as his member penetrates against her wet walls, while continued to please her sensitive parts. "Aaahh..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
And soon, Altima's things were finally inside Faiz' appartment. "Well, Faiz.. I'm now officially moved in with you, love." Altima said, embracing him as he came back up.

"Ooh...g-GOD!" Ishana moaned, waking up as she felt Ryo penetrate her. "Oh! Ryo...h-hi..?? Oh!" she said, feeling something inside her. "Couldn't resist another session, huh?"
Faiz then cuddles Altima after lock the door. "Yeah..I'm waiting patiently for this time to come..." He lends a kiss on her cheek.

Ryo nuzzles her neck, smiles playfully. "You really want that...so badly..right..?" Then, he sink his whole length inside her, till his ballsack touches her pussy lips. "Mnhh.."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"oh really? then, shall we have a little fun to celebrate?" Altima asked, sliding a claw to Faiz' rump, giving it a light squeeze.

"ahh..!! R-Ryo! ooh..gods yes!" Ishana moaned, as she tossed her hread back. She immediately rolled herself on top of Ryo once more. "hmm... where have I seen this before?" Ishana half-moaned, half-giggled.
Faiz start to moan from the squeeze on his rump, grinning slightly. "..Yeah...You're right.." He nuzzles her scaley neck teasingly.

Ryo smiles slightly, remembering their first sex activity in hospital. "...yeah..I remember..." He gave a slight hump against her. "Mghh.."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Okay... hmmm... how about we try something new?" Altima suggested, as she backed away from him a few feet, slowly taking her shirt off.

"Ahh...y-yes!" Ishana moaned, as she bounced on top of him slowly, the feeling of his warm cock inside her making her want more and more of it inside her.
"Sure..as you wish..my dear.." Faiz smiles playfully as watches Altima strip her clothes.

"Ahhh...g-godd...." Ryo moaned, began raise his waists and hump his member insides her, follow her rhythm.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"let's see... I haven't tasted you're cock yet... so I could do oral...ore maybe I can put these breasts to good use?" Altima said, as she fondled her breasts in front of Fiaz, shortly after dropping down her pants and underwear.

"ughn...Ryo! I want more of your cock in me!" Ishana moaned, as she icnreased her bounces rhythm.