Join our server on Discord

Emmy and Kiva = Cuties :3
OOC: omg how am I forgetting one half of these posts T . T

IC:

"My tailhole my love," Emmy answered putting her paw between her legs to start fingering herself a little.

(Airplane)

"A beach..? I bet its beautifal," Saphire said blushing lightly as Yoosei's tail coiled with her's but she didnt mind at all, "We'll have to go bikini shopping then," she added as her blush deepened, but also kind of made her anxious to see Yoosei in one.
The OCA
OOC: it
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Emmy looks back at Kiva with a loving look as she parts her legs more, "I'm ready my foxy whenever you're ready."

(Airplane)

"Should be interesting and in a castle? festival? We'll definitly have to go to that sounds fun!" Saphire said excitedly.

Just then the intercom came on again, "Attention passangers we are approaching Portugal International Airport prepare for departure," then it clicked off and the plane slowly descended.

"Oh we're landing!" Saphire putting a paw gently onto Yoosei's lap to hold herself up tries to look out Yoosei's window.
The OCA
Kiva nods and slowly parts her buttcheeks gently before getting even closer to her and prod the dildo gently against Emmy
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Emmy nods softly to Kiva, "Yes I am sure my lovely Kiva I am ready."

(Airplane)

After a good five minutes of staring out the window Saphire's ears twitched hearing Yoosei's words then turned to her and smiles cutely, "I don't mind at all," she then gently nuzzles the fox's cheek and giggles, "as long as you're with me."
The OCA
"well then..." Kiva then slowly starts sliding the dildo inside Emmy's tailhole, letting out muffled moans due to the pleasure coming from the other edge of the dildo that is inside her pussy.

< airplane >

Yoosei giggles and wraps an arm around Saphire and nuzzles her ears happily. "of course I am gonna be with you cutie" she said softly and then looked through the window. "seems we are almost on the ground"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Emmy's body shivers in pleasure as the dildo is pushed into her tailhole she start to moan softly, "mmhh..thats good my love, really good!"

(Airplane)

Saphire giggles cutely, "Yeah looks like you're right!"

The airplane slowly starts to decsend to the landing strip before coming to a complete stop as it comes to the terminal.

Saphire quickly stood up as the people starts to get off the plain then smiles cutely at Yoosei swishing her tail excitedly, "Time to go!" she announced in a cute way as she starts getting of fthe plain with her cutie fox friend.
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"MMHH!!" Emmy moans feeling the dildo pushed deeper into her tailhole making her pussy now wet with now some of her femme juices. The wolfess then wraps her tail around Kiva to pull her closer wanting to feel her warm foxy body against her own, "mmmrrrr..I love you Kiva...I truely do."

(Airport)

"Yeah!" Saphire said with a cute smile before following Yoosei into the airport, "huh this airport is different from the one we were at. Do you know where the luggage area is?" she asked confused with the new looking airport.
The OCA
Kiva moaned softly yet in delight once Emmy pulled her closer to herself.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions