Join our server on Discord

Lonely Werewolf / Altima
"Yeah...you're right..." Ryo spoke softly, placing his head on her shoulder. "I'm kinda lonely these days...After meeting you..I'm not alone anymore..."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Yeah... Uhm... would you like for me to live with you? I can move any time you wante me to." Ishana said, looking up into his eyes.
Ryo stares into her eyes, hearing her sudden decision. "..Really..? I..I don't know...how to say..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"I understand that we only just met, so... whenever you would like for me to move in with you, I'll be happy to..." Ishana said, as she stood up. "Now... is there anything you wanna do right now, hun?"
Ryo slowly stood up and quickly hugs Ishana gently, as a drop of tear appear on his eyes. He couldn't manage to say anything, only his tears could tell what exactly he wants to say.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"I'm happy, too Ryo...thats why I want to live with you, nothing would make me happier..." the vixen said, embracing the wolf as tightly as she could, never wanting to leave him.
OOC : Forward!

IC : One week later, Ryo's broken foot is healed completely and finally have someone he loves to live together under one roof.

Faiz, in the other time, laying flat on the sofa, lost mind for a while, thinking of what to do with Altima.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Altima walked towards the door, knocking on it with one arm, carrying a basket full of clothing. "Faiz, dear... it's me, Altima. I've got everything in a van and I need help moving stuff in..." the dragoness said.

Meanwhile, Ishana, who only needed to bring her clothes in, had already moved in with Ryo. She sold all she could of everything else, and had managed to make a decent amount of money off of what she had.
Faiz heard his honey's voice and quickly open the door, letting her in. "Welcome, honey. I'll bring all your stuff here." He smile and rushed down.

Ryo, in the meantime, laying besides Ishana who still sleeping quietly, in naked. His paw crawls aon her body and start to caress it gently.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
After setting her things down on the bed, Altima immediately went downstairs with Faiz to unload the small U-Haul carrier she rented. She didn't pack much, just her spare clothing(both male and female) and not to mention various DVDs and VHS cassettes. She did bring a could of other pieces of furniture and her computer.

Still fast asleep, Ishana murred to the carressing, as she talked in her sleep. "yess....Ryo...I want more..." she said, as she started to get wetter.