Join our server on Discord

Lonely Werewolf / Altima
Faiz giggles from the kissing sound and terminates the call.

Ryo smiles from her reaction, before lends a kiss on her cheek. "I'm glad to...I fell afraid...from our act yesterday..."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Yeah... I'm not at all interested on having kids ath the moment... they'd kinda...get in the way of my sex life.." Ishana said, as she embraced Ryo. "Oh, by the way, I see you can walk a little better. Great.. Because as soon as you can walk better, I want you to give me a fucking that I can remember."
Ryo blush from her statement and slowly hugs Ishana closer, before brokes it. "I see...Anyway...do you having a...sex before...you meet me..?" He asked in low tone.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Ishana frowned. "Yeah.. I have.... it was a semi-rape... I was going to have sex with my ex boyfriend and he invited a few of his buddies over....they took advantage of me, so I left him. But at least they wore condoms..." Ishana said sadly. "But that was 3 years ago..." the vixen replied. "I have you now. You're not like them."
"I see..." Ryo answered, before looking to Ishana. "I also facing the same thing like you...Should we go outside..?" Ryo smiles, waiting for her answer.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Yeah, let's go then.." Ishana said, as she walked with Ryo outside, holding his paw in her own.
Ryo walk with Ishana side by side to outside of hospital building and towards the small park. He found an empty bench and sit gently. "...I live together with my friend, a tiger a years back...or to be exact...4 years ago...My friend bring me to the bar...to enjoy ourselves..." He spoke.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"wh-what happened...?" Ishana asked, sitting next to him.
"...I can't remember after drinking the beer...and I found myself...being raped...on my pussy..as well as my back...by my friend...and the other 3 unknown guy..." Ryo lowered his ears.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Oh... well, that must've been harsh on you...." Ishana said, comforting him a little. "but now, you have me, and I know that you and I should be happy together.."