Join our server on Discord

Lonely Werewolf / Altima
"You can also decide what we should do if I don't have any idea.." Faiz smile as stand on all fours and shake his whole body like a dog, let the water sprinkle around the place, before stood up.

Ryo panted heavily while nod slightly, still feel the same as Ishana." Mnhh..y-yess...please...my dear Ishana..."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Hmm... well.. I'd ask for another round of "fun"... but I think we've had enough for now... what about dinner? if I'm gonna be a good mother.. I think I should start learning to cook..." Altima said. She walked over towards the kitchen, completely naked, since she didn't have any new clothes to wear. As soon as they finished eating, she was gonna ehad home and get some clothes.

"okay.... "Ishana said, as she resumed bouncing, wanting Ryo to stay hard.
Faiz follows Altima to the kitchen and prepare the dinner as well as helps her how to cook. In a moments, they began eating the dinner together, in naked. "Anyway, I have a few female clothes for you to wear..."Faiz asked, either she wants to take the offer.

His member still standing and throbbing hard inside her, then start to moan as she bounced on top of him. "mnhhh..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"yeah, I'll take them for now... and I think maybe we should get my stuff so I can properly move in with you." Altima said, as she took a small bite out of the meal that she and Faiz had made. "mhmmm... thank you for helping me cook dear, if I had made the meal myself, it probably wouldn't have tasted this good."

"ahh..yes!! feels so good! d-doesn't it?" Ishana said, as she stopped bouncing, but instead, shifted her hips from side to side, bringing some pleasure to Ryo.
"No problem with me, my love... I'm willing to lend a help to you if you get troubled on certain things..." Faiz smiles while munching the meal before swallow it down. "To tell you the truth..I like to crossdressing...2 years before I met you..That's why I have a few female clothes in the wardrobe.." He smile slightly, blushing.

"Aahh..y-yess...m-more.."Ryo pleaded, his second orgasm is on the way.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Ahh... no problem with me... since I can change genders... I also have some female clothes... but, not a lot, since I rarely go outside as a female. But now, there isn't much choice, heh." Altima finished her meal, and headed towards Faiz' room, after dropping her plate in the sink.

"Ahh...g-god...so close..." the vixen panted, as she resumed bouncing, ut she'd lift herself as high as she could, without pulling entirely off Ryo's length, before slamming back down.
Faiz smile as finish his meal and went to the sink, start to clean the dishes.

"Nghh...ahhh..!" Ryo moan heavily and his second orgasm come; his member explode the second round of cum and fills inside her, till his cum leaked out.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Altima came outside of Faiz' room several moments later. "Well, honey, how do I look?" she said, as she now wore Faiz' old clothing. "I guess it was a perfect fit for me."

"ooh...urgh!' she grunted, as her orgasm hit as well. and once more, their juices mixed together, as both hers and Ryos' love juices trailed down the wolfs' cock. "mhmm...th-that was rgeat..." she said, as she lay on top of Ryo, resting her head against his chest.
Faiz glared to Altima in his old female clothes, smiling. "You look beautiful, honey." He approach to her and lends a kiss on her cheek.

Ryo gasps heavily as shot the last cum inside her, place both paws on her butt, caress it softly. "Mnhh..ahh..Ishana..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"heh... thanks.." she said, returning the kiss to his lips. She went to her old clothing, retrieving her keys, her wallet, and a condom his father had given to him, ever since started elaving the house to wander. "eheh..." she softly laughed, as she showed it to Faiz, before stuffing it in her pockets.

"Mhmm...soft isn't it, Ryo?" Ishana said, as she licked his muzzle. She slowly slid herself off his cock, and in doing so, mroe of their jucies oozed out of her.