Join our server on Discord

Lonely Werewolf / Altima
"Mnhh..you too...You know...how to tease male..." Faiz grin while moaning from the gentle stroke.

Ryo arches his back, feeling her wet tight pussy penetrated with his very thick member. "Mmmghh...aahhh..."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"heh... yeah.. I had practice!" she said, as she reached down for ehr own... She stoppped halway there, and sighed. She knew it might be a long time till the next time she'd see her own cock.

"Ahh...g-od...y-you're soo BIG Ryo....mmhmm..." she murred, as she slowly bounced atop the wolf.
Faiz look to Altima sighing, and place his paw under her chin and tilted up, staring at her eyes. "..I was waiting....you to please me...in your male form..." He spoke.

Ryo continued to moan and caress her waists, letting her fucking his member since he had his right foot broke. "Aahhh....Ishana...nghh..so tight.."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Oh...Faiz, about that.... thats the reason I think I'm pregnant... becuase, up till now.. I was able to orgasm as both male and female and turn back with ease... but... you came in me as a female without a condom and...well... thats what I think.." Altima explained.

"Ahh...nghnn...enj-joying...it aren't...w-we...ahh..!!" IShana moaned, as she continued bouncing faster atop Ryo, her pussy's juices drooling down the sides of his cock.
As heard her statement, Faiz slowly cuddles her wet body closer to him, his paws caressing her back. "...I'm sorry for that..Altima...I should...use condom...before proceed...." He spoke softly.

"Aaahh...nghhh..yesss.." The cream wolf moan in pleasure and feel her juices drooling and wetting around his thick member. Quickly, he place both paws on her both bouncy breasts and squeeze it softly.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Well.. Faiz... I'm...happy with this right now...the only thing I regret was not spending a lot of time with you as a male...but I'll be happy, because I'm having a child with you." Altima said,nuzzling his chest.

"Ahh...y-yes!! p-pinch my nipples!!" IShana moaned, as she increased her tempo, bouncign widly on top of Ryo, on the verge of climaxing.
Faiz murrs from the nuzzling and slowly stares to her face. "...Yeah...you're right..Let's take a shower...should we..?" He smile slightly, realised they've been in the bathroom for a long time.

Ryo nodded and quickly pinch her both nipples, moaning hard. His orgasm is already in the peak and ready to blast out. "Ooohh...aahh...I-I'm...nghh..!"
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"I guess.... love.." Altima said, as she stood up, the water running down her smooth and scaly body. She reached for a towel, and wrapped ehrself with one, stepping onto the mat.

"Ahh...ooh...m-me t-to!!! c-can't ho-FUCK!!" She moaned, as she pushed Ryos' cock as far inside her pussy as possible. Her orgasm hit as she did that, her juices cascading down Ryos' cock, like a waterfall.
He take a short shower to clean a mess on his body and take the towel, cleans his furry body. "Do you have any idea what should we do next, honey? "Faiz smiles, stepping on the mat besides Altima.

Ryo couldn't hold any more longer; his member bursed a thick, warm wolf cum inside Ishana and mixed with her juices. "Aaahhh...g-godd.. nghhh.." He breathe heavily while his member kept shooting the cum till drooled out from her pussy. Both of his paws continued to squeeze and pinch her soft nipples.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"I dunno, Honey... I don't mind what you decide... since you are effectively the man of the house at the moment." Altima said, as she giggled, looking at Faiz and his wet body. He looked much skinnier when his fur wasn't as fluffy.

"ooh..g-god..Ryo....s-still wanna go...a-again?" Ishana panted, still feeling horny for another round.